“Win, Lose or Ty”
Season 3, Episode 9
July 8, 2013
Win, Lose or Ty is the ninth episode in Season 3 of Kickin' It. It aired on July 8th, 2013, and it premiered as part of Disney XD's Truckasaurus Monday.
When Rudy rents a monster truck as another plot to get business for the Bobby Wasabi dojo, he crashes it into the Black Dragon dojo forcing them to share the Bobby Wasabi dojo. While the Black Dragon's dojo is being repaired, they are forced to share the Bobby Wasabi dojo with the gang. Things get complicated when Ty and Rudy become friends, and the gang (along with the Black Dragons) try to devise a plan to get rid of Ty and Rudy's friendship.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton D. Krupnick
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martinez
- Olivia Holt as Kim B. Crawford
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Ian Reed Kesler as Sensei Ty
- Rio Mangini as Sam
- Troy Romzek as Kai
- Joel McCrary as Bobby Wasabi
- In the theater scene, one of the movie pictures (Hemorrhage II: Revenge of the hemo-goblin) was also used in Disney Channel's A.N.T. Farm in the episode Creative ConsultANT
- This episode marks the second appearance of Kai, who has not been seen since Kickin' it in China.
- This is the first episode that Sam appears in but has very little communication and screen time with Rudy . He spends most of the time with Bobby in this episode.
- The episode's title could be a reference to the popular gameshow series Win, Lose or Draw
- Bobby tells Sam that he doesn't need friends, but in Wedding Crashers, he stated he was so afraid of being lonely. He also seems to have forgotten from that he's got Jack and the gang to be his friends.
To view the Win, Lose or Ty gallery, click here.