Season 2, Episode 16 (37)
October 8, 2012
Eric Dean Seaton
Leona (who is portrayed by Denise Richards), A.K.A, "The Black Belt Widow," is set up on a date with Bobby Wasabi by his friends, Jack and Jerry. When the two of them discover that Bobby plans to marry Leona, who's notorious for stealing rich karate-movie stars' fortunes while making them mysteriously vanish in the process, Jack and Jerry try to find a way to call the whole thing off before it's too late for them.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton Krupnick
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martínez
- Alex Christian Jones as Eddie Jones
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Joel McCrary as Bobby Wasabi
- Oana Gregory as Mika
- Denise Richards as Leona A.K.A "The Black Belt Widow"
- Rudy: Objection, your honor! I am in love with the woman that Bobby Wasabi is about to marry!
- Bobby: Rudy! What is the meaning of this?
- Rudy: I'm sorry, Bobby. Leona, from the moment that I met you my heart has been beating like a bongo. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Hairy knuckles and all. Leona Will you marry me? Okay. Now that we know where everyone stands, I will resume my duties as best man. Carry on.
- Bobby: Leona, my love, I declare today, in front of all these people My eternal love. We shall forever be one, as I seal my vow with a kiss. (Screams)
- Jerry: (Screams)
- Rudy: (Screams)
- Mika: (Screams)
- Eddie: (Screams)
- Crowd: (Screams)
- Bobby: She's all yours, Rudy.
- Rudy: No way, Wasabi.
- Jerry: Bobby, Leona's the black-belt widow. She wants to marry you so she can get rid of you and steal all your money.
- Bobby: What?
- Leona: Bobby, it's not true! Don't listen to them.
- Bobby: Leona. What is Jerry talking about?
- Leona: Bobby, I love you with all my heart. Now quick, put this ring on.
- The reason Olivia Holt is not in this episode is because she's working on the Disney Channel Original Movie "Girl vs. Monster".
- The episode's name is reference to the 2005 film Wedding Crashers.
- It may also be an allusion to the episode naming scheme of Crash & Bernstein, (in which the word "Crash" is a part of every episode's name), tying in to Oana Gregory's guest appearance.
- This episode aired on October 8, 2012, the same night as the premiere of Oana Gregory's show Crash & Bernstein. She also appeared on the Lab Rats episode that premiered that night.
To view the Wedding Crashers gallery, click here.