“The Sub Sinker”
Season 3, Episode 4
April 29, 2013
The Sub Sinker is the fourth episode in Season 3 of Kickin' It. It aired on April 29th, 2013.
When self-proclaimed Jerry "The Sub Sinker" Martinez proudly drives away yet another substitute teacher in his Geometry class, the principal is unable to find a replacement, until one man decides to take the impossible mission.... Milton D. Krupnick. Meanwhile, Rudy, Jack and Kim volunteer to babysit and quickly realize the baby has the martial arts skills of a black belt.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Olivia Holt as Kim Crawford
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martinez
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton Krupnick
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Rachel Cannon as Bethany Applebaum
- Evan Hofer as Randy
- It is revealed that every sub that Jerry ever had never last more then a day.
- Milton is revealed to have a 5.0 GPA.
- Goof: How could Milton have a perfect 5.0 if in My Left Foot he got a B on a test.
- Jerry and Milton are in school and Jack and Kim aren't
To view the The Sub Sinker gallery, click here.