“The Boys Are Back in Town”
Season 4, Episode 1
February 17, 2014
Jack and Milton return to Seaford and discover that Rudy has opened an impressive two-story dojo in a new mall and Phil has opened a bowling alley. As they settle in, Jack and Milton receive an urgent message from Funderburk requesting their help one last time in Washington D.C.
Meanwhile, at Phil and Jerry's Bowling Alley, "Splits Malone" and "Pinhead" cause many customers to leave, so "The Jerry" will have to beat them at a bowling match to save the bowling alley.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton Krupnick
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martinez
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Dan Ahdoot as Falafel Phil
- Eric Nenninger as Principal Funderburk
- Scott Dunn as Shane Peters
- Brooke Dillman as Joan Malone
- It's revealed that Shane is a double agent.
- Olivia Holt is no longer part of the main cast.
- Jerry and Phil now work at the bowling alley.
- Jack and Milton are no longer spies.
- Funderburk's Spy Headquarters are destroyed.
- In Kickin' It On Our Own, Rudy says that the money his uncle got him was used for the dojo but in this episode, he said that he got the money from playing a lottery game with Phil and then, after the safety bar got loose, the company paid him a lot of money so he wouldn't sue them.
To view the The Boys are Back in Town gallery, click here.