“Swords and Magic”
Season 1, Episode 5 (5)
June 20, 2011
Eric Goldberg & Pete Tibbals
Eric Dean Seaton
Milton prepares for a live-action role-playing battle (or a L.A.R.P battle). But his friends don't want to participate because they think it's uncool, except for Rudy who thinks it sounds like fun. But after thinking of all the nice things Milton has done for them, they decide to join him and show up just in time to help him beat the Dark Knights and win the game. Meanwhile Jerry tries to impress Kelsey Vargas by telling lies to her. His lies are later debunked by Kim. When the gang go to L.A.R.P, Eddie's "explorer scout skills" get the gang into some trouble but eventually they find Milton and help him defeat his opponents. They then celebrate their victory by parading around the school in their larping costumes which causes the whole school to laugh at them.
- L.A.R.P is also featured in the Good Luck Charlie episode "L.A.R.P in the park" and this may or may not be a coincidence because the premiere of Kickin' It and the premiere of the new season of Good Luck Charlie aired back to back.
- Sparring: Jack vs Eddie - Winner: Jack (Eddie forfeited when he left the dojo)
- Sparring: Kim vs Jerry - Winner: Kim
- L.A.R.P. Battle: Milton and Rudy vs The Dark Knights - Winner: Nobody (The rest of the gang later came and The Dark Knights retreated)
- L.A.R.P. Battle: Kim vs Dark Knights - Winner: Kim
- L.A.R.P. Battle: Jerry vs Dark Knights - Winner: Jerry
- L.A.R.P. Battle: Eddie vs Dark Knights - Winner: Eddie
- L.A.R.P. Battle: Rudy vs Dark Knights - Winner: Rudy
- L.A.R.P. Battle: Milton vs King of the Dark Knights - Winner: King of the Dark Knights (But Milton manages to catch the last goblet and win the whole battle)
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton Krupnick
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martinez
- Olivia Holt as Kim Crawford
- Alex Christian Jones as Eddie Jones
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Harrison Bowley as Sidney
- Sydney Sweeney as Kelsey Vargas
To view the Swords and Magic gallery, click here.