On August 21, 2013 Disney XD renewed Kickin It for a fourth season. Production on the show started November 2013 and premiered on February 17, 2014.
Season 4 returned stars Jason Earles, Leo Howard, Mateo Arias and Dylan Riley Snyder while Olivia Holt guest starred mid-season since she was starring in a new production on Disney Channel, I Didn’t Do It.
Scheduled and Aired Episodes
The following are episodes that have aired and/or are scheduled to air.
- ✓ 2014-02-17 The Boys are Back in Town
- ✓ 2014-02-24 Gold Diggers
- ✓ 2014-03-03 From Zeros to Heroes
- ✓ 2014-03-10 The Stang
- ✓ 2014-03-31 Nerd With a Cape
- ✓ 2014-04-07 RV There Yet?
- ✓ 2014-04-14 Invasion of the Ghost Pirates
- ✓ 2014-06-16 The Amazing Krupnick
- ✓ 2014-06-23 The Battle of Seaford Hill
- ✓ 2014-06-30 Fight at the Museum
- ✓ 2014-07-18 Tightroping the Shark
- ✓ 2014-07-21 Full Metal Jack
- ✓ 2014-07-28 Martinez & Malone: Mall Cops!
- ✓ 2014-08-04 Seaford Hustle
- ✓ 2014-11-17 Kickin’ It In The Office
Episodes Not Yet Scheduled
The following are episodes confirmed with a reliable source but have not been scheduled an air date.
The following are possible episodes that have not been confirmed with a reliable source.
- Bringing Down the House
- Worth Fighting For
- Former member of the main cast, Olivia Holt, is not going to return as Kim in the fourth season (confirmed by Olivia Holt). This makes the second season to lose a main cast member, the first was Alex Christian Jones, who left after the Season 2 finale.
- In this season Rudy opens up a new dojo and Phil opens up a Bowling Alley which Jerry now works at.
- Kim will return in the middle of the season; the first episode being Seaford Hustle.
- It is unknown if Jack and Milton may still have future spy missions since Funderburk said their spy days are over.
- Leo Howard directed Fight at the Museum.
- This might be the final season of the show since no Disney XD series or Disney Channel show has ever been renewed for a 5th season.