On August 21, 2013 Disney XD renewed Kickin It for a fourth season. Production on the show started November 2013 and premiered on February 17, 2014.
Season 4 will return stars Jason Earles, Leo Howard, Mateo Arias and Dylan Riley Snyder while Olivia Holt will not be returning as part of the main cast since she stars in the Disney Channel series, I Didn’t Do It.
Scheduled and Aired Episodes
- ✓ 2014-02-17 The Boys are Back in Town
- ✓ 2014-02-24 Gold Diggers
- ✓ 2014-03-03 From Zeros to Heroes
- ✓ 2014-03-10 The Stang
- ✓ 2014-03-31 Nerd With a Cape
- ✓ 2014-04-07 RV There Yet?
- ✓ 2014-04-14 Invasion of the Ghost Pirates
The following are possible episodes with no reliable source and/or not scheduled.
- Former member of the main cast, Olivia Holt, is not going to return as Kim in the fourth season (confirmed by Oliva Holt). This makes the second season to lose a main cast member, the first was Alex Christian Jones, who left after the Season 2 finale.
- In this season Rudy opens up a new dojo and Phil opens up a Bowling Alley which Jerry now works at.
- Kim will return in the middle of the season.
- It is unknown if Jack and Milton may still have future spy missions since Funderburk said their spy days are over.
- Leo Howard directed an episode.