“School of Jack”
Season 3, Episode 18
November 18, 2013
Jamie Carpenter & Josh Mosberg
Jack auditions to join a band called “Gutter Rats” to compete in a battle of the bands competition for a cash prize. When he realizes the lead Gutter Rat is rude, Jack forms his own rock band with Milton’s Classical Music Club in hopes of winning the prize.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martínez
- Olivia Holt as Kim Crawford
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton D. Krupnick
- Ronnie Connel as Flint
- Jimmy Bellinger as Albert
- Eric Tiede as Izzy
- Harrison Boxley as Sidney
- Kenneth L. Matthews as Oliver
- Kevin Phan as Teddy
- Martial Arts Battle: Albert vs. Ninja Winner: Ninja
- The title is a parody of the 2003 film School of Rock starring actor and comedian Jack Black.
- Jack plays the guitar for the second time- in Buddyguards and this episode.
- Izzy Lightning stars in this episode.
- Jack sings for the second time- he sings horribly.
- Milton sings for the first time- he sings good. He could hit the high note in the Izzy Lightning song. (But he did sing behind the stage for Kim, when she lost her voice once).
- Milton can play the keyboard and the piano.
- Milton is part of the classical music club.
- the Wasabatron 2000 makes a cameo in this episode.
- Albert becomes a grandmaster in this episode, but he quits karate before he can improve his skills.
- The Swords and Magic Roleplay game is mentioned in this episode.
To view the School of Jack gallery, click here.