“Oh, Christmas Nuts”
Season 2, Episode 23
December 3rd, 2012
Matthew Edsall & Jana Godshall
To teach the gang about the spirit of Christmas, Rudy volunteers Jack, Jerry and Milton to work at Santa's village. However, their good intentions backfire when the lead elf gets them banned from the mall, forcing them to become "The kids who stole Christmas." They try to track down evidence in which they didn't steal the toys so they could still learn karate. Jack, Milton, Jerry, Rudy, and Bobby Wasabi Fight Battle Mall Santa and his counterfeit elves. Meanwhile, Kim and Eddie battle it out in a holiday window display contest.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton D. Krupnick
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martínez
- Olivia Holt as Kim Crawford
- Alex Christian Jones as Eddie
- Jason Earles as Rudy
- Tammy Locke as Lois
- Ryan Fox Sean as Timmy
- Patrick Connor Brendan as Santa Claus
- Brooke Dillman as Joan Malone
- Joel McCrary as Bobby Wasabi
- This is the second holiday themed episode, the first being "Boo Gi Nights".
- This is the season 2 finale.
- This episode may have been meant to take place before Kickin' It On Our Own.
- This is the first Christmas themed episode.
- Some bits of this episode are shown in A Slip Down Memory Lane.
- This is the last episode in which Alex Christian Jones appears as a main cast member.
- The episode title is a reference to Milton's Catchphrase.
- A rumoured title for this episode was 'Twas the Crime before Christmas'
- Rudy makes a reference to The Treasure of Sierra Madre
To view the Oh, Christmas Nuts gallery, click here.