Season 3, Episode 16
November 4, 2013
The gang accidentally forgets Phil's birthday, and they plan a special surprise to make up for it.
Meanwhile, Milton asks Jack to be the weatherman for the school's news show.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martínez
- Olivia Holt as Kim B. Crawford
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton D. Krupnick
- DJ Clark as Kid
- Rudy: You guys can complain all you want, but I had a really good time at the Seaford Fair.
- Jack: We're just saying the fair's gone downhill. I mean, the baby elephant was just a shaved dog with a hose taped to its nose.
- Kim: Hey, Jerry, where'd you get that cool tie-dyed shirt?
- Jerry: Oh, I didn't. I just got on the spinning cups with Rudy after he had nine flavors of Italian ice.
- Rudy: It was eight. That ninth color's the chili dog I had for breakfast.
- Rudy: That's my fault, Phil. The fair was in town, we got free tickets and I totally forgot it was your birthday. Guys, how about we make it up to him?
- All: Surprise!
- Phil: Surprise! What?! For me?
For a full transcript of Mama Mima, click here.
- The title is a parody of the Broadway musical Mamma Mia!, which is based off of the ABBA song of the same name.
- The way Phil's mother describle Kim (as she pretend to be his daugther) of how she look is almost similar of how Phil describle his niece Mika because her beauty was describle of being ugly.
- In Falafel Phil's, Rudy was about to say that Phil doesn't have a wife, but in Wax on, Wax off, Phil says that if the power doesn't come back on, his wife will miss the Housewives of Hakmakistan.
To view the Mama Mima gallery, click here.