"You know Jack, they say you never forget your first love...and I know I never will." Kim to Jack in Wasabi Forever
"Remember what Rudy said, no matter where we go, we'll always be connected." Jack to Kim in Wasabi Forever
"Even though we were 6,000 miles apart, I never stopped thinking about you"
"I feel the same way" Jack and Kim in Seaford Hustle
In the first episode of Season 1, Wasabi Warriors, it was implied in several clips that the two have a crush on each other. In episodes towards the end of Season 2 A Slip Down Memory Lane, Hit the Road Jack, Wazombie Warriors, New Jack City, Karate Games" etc.), it is revealed that they both have feelings towards each other. At the end of Kickin' It On Our Own, Jack finally asks Kim out on a date, blowing off practice to get pizza. In Two Dates and a Funeral, it is shown that Jack truly does have feelings for Kim, and they officially start dating. Kim and Jack are now a couple. In Wasabi Forever, Kim and Jack say their final goodbyes to each other as they go different ways and share their first kiss! They have a long distance relationship. On occasion in Season 4, Jack has shown that he misses Kim, and he does keep a picture of her in his locker. They are reunited in Seaford Hustle when Kim came to visit Jack from Japan after Jerry arranged it so they could see each other. Jack and Kim also shared their second kiss in that episode. Kim and Jack's relationship continued throughout Season 4, during a long-distance relationship, they never broke up and ended the series as a couple.
Olivia Holt has said in many interviews that Jack and Kim's relationship changes during the course of the season, hinting they may become a couple in later episodes. In a Chicago meet and greet with the Kickin it cast, Leo states to a fan that Jack's feelings for Kim are "big time" in the third season. Olivia stated in an interview with Glamoholic Magazine that Kim realizes her true feelings for her crush, Jack, and both of them form a sweet and special bond throughout the third season. Olivia also talks about Jack and Kim's relationship and them forming a special bond at the 2013 KCA's when she was interviewed.
- Jim (J/ack and K/im)
- Kack (K/im and J/ack)
- Jackim (Jack and K/im)
- Jam (Ja/ck and K/im)
- Jaim (Ja/ck and K/im)
In almost every episode, it's shown that they are always next to each other. Also, it is also implied that Jack is convinced that Kim has a crush on him even though she always denies it. He does have a crush on her in return as well. Kim is shown to get jealous when Jack talks about other girls, and vice versa. Jack and Kim have both liked other people (i.e., Donna Tobin, Brad Wolfe, Heather Clark, Brett), and Kim has been known to get jealous when other girls flirt with him.
Sometimes they finish each other's sentences, like in Karate Games. In a promo for the first episode of the show, a voice over stated that they have a crush on each other, and it showed footage of them in a slow motion. It is revealed in Hit The Road Jack that Kim has romantic feelings for Jack. At the end of Wazombie Warriors, it shows the two of them on a date at the movies while watching "The Horse Tamer", which Jack did not want to see, but Kim did so he went with her to the theatre. They also almost shared a kiss in The Karate Games on top of the Hollywood sign, only to be interuped by the director. In Kickin' It On Our Own they both go on a date together to get pizza.
In the promo for Spyfall the first episode of season 3, it looks like Jack and Kim are a couple. People could assume this because Jack and Kim are seen dancing together. In the episode of Spyfall they have an adorable dancing scene in the end.
They confess their feelings to one another in Two Dates and a Funeral and they officially start dating.
At the end of Wasabi Forever they say their final goodbyes to each other and share a kiss. Afterwards cherry blossoms rain down and Kim gives one to Jack, telling him to keep it as a reminder of her.
- Jack caught Kim's apple with his foot when she dropped it, and he smiled at her.
- When Jack caught Kim's apple, she said "Okay, that was... almost cool."
- Jack laughed when Kim said he had that "new guy smell."
- They just gazed at each other for a while before Kim asked for her apple back.
- When Jack was giving the apple back to Kim their hands touched for a few seconds and Kim looked down at them.
- When Jack jumped onto Kim's table to get away from the fight, Kim waved at him and Jack smiled back.
- When Jack jumps on Kim's table the song goes, "Cannot hide, gotta admit, got a little crush".
- At Falafel Phil's, Kim wanted to speak to Jack privately.
- Jack seemed annoyed when the boys weren't leaving, because he wasn't getting his alone time with Kim.
- Jack was impressed with Kim when she broke two boards at the Black Dragon Dojo.
- Sensei Ty knew Jack's name, implying that Kim mentioned about Jack to him.
- Kim was kind of sad when Jack didn't join the Black Dragons.
- When leaving the Black Dragon Dojo, Jack waved goodbye to Kim.
- At the tournament when bowing Jack said to Kim, "You know, I think you have a little crush on me." Then Kim responded with "Ewww! No."
- Jack said "Yeah... I think you do."
- Kim looked upset when Jack got hurt
- Jack asked her "If I do it, will you admit you have a crush on me?"
- Kim responded by throwing her hands up in the air and saying, " I do not have a crush on you!" as if she did.
- When she turned around everyone else went "Mmmmmhmmmm" doubtingly, and she lunged at them, worried that they were catching on to her. Jack smiled, but you have to look really closely.
- Kim caught Jack's apple like he had done earlier for her.
- Jack was happy to see her at the dojo at the end.
- Jack was the first to say Kim should join the dojo.
- Kim looked impressed when Jack showed them what he did to win.
- Kim says "So you don't notice a 600 pound janitor but you notice when Donna Tobin changed her ponytail from left to right." in a slightly jealous tone.
- When Yoshi Nakamura did his signature stomp, Kim fell next to Jack, but it look like she almost fell on top of him
- At the beginning, when Kim, Jack, and Milton are peering around the corner, Kim is hovering over Jack.
- When the three of them are in the hall and Jack begins his short speech, Kim looks at him in a loving way.
- Kim looked proud when she announced Jack's record of 37 floor tiles. Maybe she was bragging for him.
- Jack is the person cheering and clapping the loudest for Kim before she goes through the banner.
- When Kim gets stuck in the banner, Jack runs to help her and it looks like he rubs her arm, trying to calm her down.
- When Kim is stuck in the banner and everyone is helping her, she looks up at Jack, her face shows she was asking for help from him.
- When talking about Truman's pranks, Kim and Jack are sitting together.
- When Kim shouts at Eddie saying,"I lost four freckles and half an eyebrow", Jack moves behind her and nods.
- When Milton asked about poking a bear, Jack and Kim stared at him with their arms folded
- When Jerry did a howl and a pack of wolves are heard, you can see Kim mouth to Jack, "Did you hear that?"
- Jack high-fived Kim after kicking the dummy's head off to show Arthur he knows karate.
- Jack told Kim that Margaret was outside.
- Kim put her hand on Jack's shirt (a bit was on his skin) to stop him from hurting Arthur.
- Kim was prepared to take on Arthur for Jack.
- Jack smiled when Kim told Arthur off by saying "yeah, because your daddy bought it for you"
- Jack was the knight in shining armor and Kim was the princess.
- Jack knew Kim was lying to him and when Kim knew that Jack knew that she was lying, she gave up.
- Jack told Kim to respect Jerry.
- Kim told Jack it was a small bump so as not to scare him.
- Jack predicted Kim would kill Eddie for messing up her hair and he was right, showing he knows her well.
- When Milton was talking to them about the event, Kim and Jack shared a look.
- Jack and Kim were sitting next to each other in the school.
- When Eddie lost the hair of Kim, Jack smiled.
- When Kim was going to attack Eddie, Jack put his arm around Kim, and after she settled down, he kept it there for a little more time than he needed to.
- Jack and Kim are together for the whole episode.
- At the beginning when Jack walked into the dojo, Kim scolded Jack for being late, like a girlfriend would.
- When Rudy opens the present that Eddie, Milton and Jerry got him and see that there's a toilet paper in it , Jack and Kim share a little glance at each other
- When Jack lied to Rudy about Bobby Wasabi coming, he mouthed "help me" to Kim.
- Kim wanted to make Jack feel bad for lying to Rudy 3 times.
- When Jack told Kim he had a bad case of ‘liearreah’ she looked sorry for him.
- Kim helped Jack to separate Jerry, Eddie and Milton when they were fighting.
- When Jack said the guys have to break in, Kim looked worried.
- Kim pulls Jack’s arm 3 times.
- Kim looked convinced when Jack said no one would believe Bobby Wasabi was coming.
- Kim convinced Jack to tell his friends the truth.
- Kim looked at Jack very seriously when he told Rudy that Bobby Wasabi was in their dojo.
- Kim looked worried when Rudy thought it was a joke.
- Jack and Kim were trying to explain together that it was the real Bobby Wasabi.
- Kim hid behind Jack when Bobby and Rudy started fighting.
- When Jack started confessing that it was his fault Rudy got fired, he most of the time he faced Kim.
- Jack and Kim shared a high five.
- Kim smiled lovingly at Jack when he talks about getting Rudy's job back, like she thought: that is the Jack I love.
- When they were at the gate of Bobby Wasabi's house, Kim was sitting on the floor while Jack hangs over her.
- When they were inside the house and the ninja's attacked, Jack gave Kim a little push like he wanted them to be separate from the others.
- Kim and Jack ran in the same direction.
- When they were in the 'disco bathroom' in the dark, first Kim looked worried but then she remembered she was with Jack and calmed down.
- Without noticing, Kim moved really close to Jack.
- Jack grabbed Kim round the waist and spun her round four times to kick the ninjas behind him. (the fourth time is hard to see, but he wouldn't be able to turn her around twice in the same direction.)
- When Jack saw the ninja's coming through the door towards Kim, he jumped in and did a Flying Dragon Kick to protect her and stop her from doing all the work.
- At the end of the fight Jack and Kim smiled at each other and high fived.
- When Jack was talking to Bobby Wasabi, Kim looked at Jack the whole time.
- Jack and Kim are sitting next to each other.
- Jack answered when Jerry asked where Kim went.
- Jack and Kim are both terrible dancers
- After Kim tells her story, Jack and Kim looked at each other for a while.
- Kim was the only one who saw the pocket ninja 'kiss' Jack and was the only one apart from Jack who reacted.
- During the dance, Kim and Jack are kind of together the whole time.
- After the dance was done, Jack only goes to Kim and only hugs Kim.
- Jack put his arm around Kim's shoulder but you have to look really hard to see it.
- Kim and Jack both wondered off a bit.
- Jack asked Kim out at the end of the episode (to Circus Burger), and Kim bit her lower lips and said sure. Despite the fact Jack is afraid of clowns at this point in time.
- When Kim left after telling Jack he was jealous of Ricky, Jack's mood became all grumpy.
- When Jack said to Kim he didn't know she was in to Ricky Weaver, she denied it and when Grace opened her locker, she wanted to close it immediately. (She didn't want Jack to know she's into Ricky Weaver.)
- Jack seemed jealous of Ricky Weaver and tried to stop him for hurting her (and kissing her).
- When Ricky Weaver asked Jack if he and Kim had a thing, he hesitates before he answers, and when he does it doesn't come out very smooth.
- Jack was really worried about Kim when he found out that Ricky Weaver was only planning to kiss her then break up with her, which means he cared about her.
- When Kim is cheering for Ricky, Jack jumps by and put both arms on her shoulder, and moved them both down along her arms.
- When Jack ask Kim out (well kinda) he hesitates for a moment.
- Jack was in awe when he saw Kim in a dress.
- Jack asked if Kim was wearing lip gloss, and she denied at first, and then asked if it looked okay.
- When Kim goes up on stage with Ricky, Jack grabs her hand and pulls her back. He keeps doing this until she shakes him off.
- Kim thanks Jack for having her back.
- Kim tells Jack that she can take care of herself, and Jack replies, "Yeah, I know, you just won the gold medal in the Ricky Toss." and they both laugh.
- Jack told Ricky Weaver that on the outside Kim is a cute little lamb, but on the inside she is a vicious killer lamb.
- Jack gazed at Kim when he saw her with a dress on.
- When Rudy, Jerry and Jack were talking about the sign that says "We're no. #1", Jack told the others that he has a type who reads,and Kim is great at journalism.
- When Bobby Wasabi holds Jack and Kim's shoulders and says loyalty, Jack stares at Kim for a second.
- Jack is telling Rudy about the signs, "especially cute girls, who can read, that's right, i have a type" could mean he meant Kim.
- When Rudy says to Phil "My Shoes!" Jack and Kim glance worriedly at each other.
- After Jack is done acting with Rudy, Kim kept looking at Jack while laughing.
- Jack looked back at her too.
- Kim and Jack are seen sparring in the beginning.
- Note: there is not a lot of Kick Moments because the episode is based off of Rudy and Jacks friendship
- When Kim said hi to the gang she gave Jack a flirty smile
- When Kim is explaining how Jerry knew about Stacey, Jack is seen chuckling and laughing at things she says
- Kim was the only person to notice Jack was asleep in his locker
- Kim wakes Jack up and he wakes up and bangs his head on his locker which makes Kim worried
- In the dream Jack is constantly flirting with Kim calling her a stone cold fox or foxy mama
- When Jack sees Kim he uses breath spray meaning he wants to kiss her
- Kim says she's digging his vibe meaning she's liking his style
- Rudy commented in the dream, "Are you done love train?" to Jack when he was talking to Kim.
- Kim saved Jack from a ninja.
- Jack asks Kim if she would consider joining the police force and she says this chick can't be caged and giggles
- When Jack calls Kim a foxy mama her mood ring turns red a color for love
- Jack explains in his dream everyone had bad hair except for Kim which he says was kind of pretty
- Kim smiles shyly at what Jack says and Jerry is seen smirking at her which meant he might be a Kick Shipper
- Kim's mood ring turns red again when Jack compliments her just like in the dreams
- When Rudy interrupts their flirting sessions both Kim and Jack are annoyed they were interrupted
- Jack is wearing a blue shirt when Kim's mood ring turns red which makes purple the kick color.
- Jack and Kim hug at the end.
- When Milton and Kim find out that Jack is afraid of clowns, Milton asks why he is and Jack didn't tell them but when Kim asked he told them.
- Kim and Jack were together while decorating the mall for Halloween.
- When Kim asked Jack what happened to make him so afraid of clowns, she looked worried.
- Before the clown was giving out coupons, Jack and Kim shared a smile.
- After Kim and Eddie told Jack their "story", and the dummy was coming towards them Jack tried to take him down so he could protect Kim.
- Before Jack came out Kim was getting attacked by the Black Dragons which meant he came to help.
- Milton and Julie tell Jack and Kim that they're not their type.
- They both get the same answer when they asked why they are not their type, "Never going to happen."
- Jack and Kim work together to bring Milton and Julie together.
- They spend almost the whole episode with each other.
- Jack looks a bit jealous when Frank compliments Kim.
- When Frank tries to hug Kim and she flips him, Jack is happy.
- When Milton and Julie are on a date, Kim and Jack fight together to stop the Black Dragons from ruining it
- When Milton and Julie are on their first date, Jack and Kim are with them almost like a double date.
- When Milton tells Jack and Kim to leave, Kim says that they broke up with us and runs off and Jack follows her.
- In the next scene, it's shown they both have decided to return to the dojo instead of going home.
- When Milton and Julie are in the alley, Kim says she believes in a thing called love and looks at Jack right after she says it.
- After they fight Frank and the other guy , they share a cute high five while smiling really big at each other.
- Jack and Kim are sharing a platter at supper.
- When Rudy is giving Jack and Kim a lecture, Kim gets mad at him and Jack holds her back.
- When Kim and Jack were talking to Rudy, they're next to each other the whole time.
- When Kim thinks Milton is asking her out she says no and when Jack thinks Julie is asking him out he also says no.
- When Kim says "so, i hear you guys have chemistry together" they both laugh together.
- When Rudy and Ty began fighting, Kim grabs Jack's arm and hides behind him.
- When Kim said that her work here is done, Jack looks at Kim with cute brown eyes.
- When Milton and Julie came in holding hands. in the background if you look very closely you can see that Kim's elbow was on Jack's shoulder!
- Milton and Julie said that Jack and Kim weren't their type so Jack and Kim should be each others.
- Kim cheered for Jack when he was doing his stunt.
- Kim and Jack have a strong bond in this episode.
- Jack and Kim walked in together.
- Jack looks jealous in Milton's dream when Kim flirted with Milton.
- Kim calls Jack amazing when they are at the skate park together. (Kind of like a date)
- Kim and Jack teach Rudy how to skateboard.
- When Milton shows off his new cop outfit Kim and Jack's shoulders are touching.
- Jack and Kim argue about helping Rudy like they are dating.
- After Milton closes the Dojo, Jack and Kim help each other pack.
- When Kim says that to Rudy "We have time to go to the Half Pipe." Jack argues and she looks looks at him and he gives up.
- Kim made Jack come with her and Rudy by just saying "Come Jack" with a simple hand gesture.
- When Phil says that they can all have free felafels, Kim runs and catches up to Jack like they are going to sit together.
- When Kim is arguing with Milton about his behavior, Jack stands behind him and nods at every argument Kim said. Later Kim comments about Milton's breath and they both have exactly the same reaction.
- When Randy tried to humiliate Rudy, both Jack and Kim are working together to defend him.
- When Rudy wanted to skateboard another time off the half-pipe. they both yelled at the same time saying the same things.
- Jack and Kim are together the whole episode.
- Kim was at the half-pipe with Jack BEFORE SCHOOL, as noted when, while wearing the same outfits (like they're gonna wear the same outfit twice in a week). are at school and Eddie says, "Where's Milton? He's gonna be late for homeroom."
- Kim and Jack sit together at lunch.
- When Jack asks Kim to pretend to be an attractive girl, she looks offended and was offended that Jack doesn't find her attractive.
- Jack held Kim by the waist when she tried to attack Milton, and Kim only let go after Jack held her back.
- During the competition they were sitting beside each other.
*When Jack and Kim wanted to invite people they liked, Kim and Jack acted jealous
- When they were choosing who to invite and Jack said "Kathy Davis" and Kim said "'Brad Wolf" they stopped saying the name after they heard each other.
- When Jack tells Kim that Kathy is with Brad she says "What?!" and moves Jack aside and touches his stomach during the process.
- Kim asked Jack where Kathy was with jealously in her voice.
- When Jack asked where Brad went, Kim said that she didn't know and that when she was dancing and turned around he was gone, he said "That's weird."
- When Jack asked Kim where Brad was, he was probably watching her
- When Kim asked where Kathy was, he un-smoothly replied that they were having a great time and tearing it up.
- Kim knew Kathy wasn't there - maybe she was watching Jack.
- When Jack offered chips, Kim said yes.
- Jack told Kim to go with him to the pawn shop.
- When Kim jumped at the guy in the pawn shop, Jack grabbed her by the waist.
- Kim and Jack didn't seem to be too fond of one another's crushes.
- Jack and Kim were thinking about dancing with each other.
- Jack and Kim had a cute little conversation debating whether or not they should dance while finishing each other's sentences.
- Jack asked Kim if they should dance together since their dates are dancing together.
- Both Jack and Kim were very disappointed in Jerry.
- When Kim was about to leave for work at the Hospital, Jack was the only person who answered immediately saying, "Well have fun!" which could be meaning he wanted her to not over worked and just relax
- When Kim said to Jack, "Well aren't you gonna say anything about my outfit?" Jack replied, "What outfit?" which caused Kim to be angry and upset and say, "I'm a candy-striper you freaks!" as Jack didn't pay attention to her.
- Jack seemed jealous when he heard Kim gave Jerry a foot bath.
- When Jerry talked about Kim's 'oh-so refreshing' foot bath, Jack was the only one who reacted to it.
- Kim stood beside Jack when he was talking to Phil and Rudy (in a wheelchair) and they shared a little look when Rudy was talking.
- At the hospital, Kim tells Jack not to worry about Jerry 'so called' injury and tells him to enter the Breaking Board Competition
- When Jack said to the guys and Kim to leave Jerry, Kim listened and left.
- Kim tells Jack not to tell Jerry about him not going to the Competition, and Jack says maybe Kim was right which means he respected Kim's decision.
- When they reached the Competition Venue, Kim rushed up behind Jack to give him support as he takes part in the challenge to break as much board as possible to break the record of 28 boards.
- When Jack beats the record, Kim was cheering the most out of the rest of the gang.
- They pick a room next to each other.
- They are next to each other the whole episode.
- They both want Milton out of the game.
- When Jack showed Kim her dish, his head was hovering over her shoulder.
- Jack knew about Kim's crush.
- Jack sounded annoyed and jealous when he told everyone on TV that Kim had a crush on the goth dude at the yoga shop with the detachable ponytail.
- Kim defended Jack when Milton said he didn't want Jack to win by saying "Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you're a little weasel."
- When everyone reached for Milton's lobster Kim jumps on Jack
- They were sitting together throughout the whole episode.
- They hugged twice.
- Kim was worried when Jack broke his hand.
- Kim tried to make Jack feel better when they found out he couldn't compete.
- Kim was really excited when she found out that Jack was going to China.
- Kim got really mad when Kai and his friends started fighting.
- Kai kicked Jack and he landed in front of Kim and she looked really shocked.
- Kim defended Jack when Kai said that he could never beat him.
- Kim brought Jack rocks for concentration.
- When Rudy threw Kim's gift,(the rocks) Jack seemed to have an upset face.
- When Jack went to tell Rudy that he wasn't undefeated, Kim already knew.
- When Kim said she wished all of them could go, Jack looked like he really wanted Kim to go with him.
- Kim asked Jack to the Cotillion.
- Jack had said yes to hanging out before Kim brought up the dance
- Kim was worried when Jack fell off the peg board.
- Kim looked disappointed that Jack wouldn't go with her to the cotillion.
- Jack said Kim could go with Milton or Jerry because he knew they wouldn't make a move on her, but when she asked Brody, he got jealous.
- When Jerry and Milton's dates to the cotillion left their table, Jack said, "yeesh,'" and then saw Kim - maybe to show he likes her better than other girls.
- Jack left Milton and Jerry to sit with Kim.
- He got Kim the last piece of red velvet cake.
- Kim said she got an apple, one of the Kick foods, maybe to show she was still thinking about Jack and was slightly upset he wouldn't take her to the cotillion.
- Jack looked extremely annoyed when Brody was flirting with Kim.
- Jack r
- Jack tried to show off in front of Brody by breaking three boards.
- When Rudy asks who Kim ends up taking to the cotillion, Jack says "This new kid, Brody Carlson" in a jealous tone - almost as if he's about to vent to Rudy.
- Rudy tells Jack that Brody's a Black Dragon, and Jack looks scared for Kim.
- He wants to do something (to save her) maybe so he can be "her knight in shining armor" or something.
- Jack asks for a tux, meaning he wants to look nice for Kim when he saves her.
- Jack jumped in front of Kim when the gravy was being sprayed.
- Jack tells Kim that Brody's a Black Dragon, almost like he wanted to prove he was right, and better than Brody.
- When Brody comes over to say he's sorry, Jack gets noticeably closer to Kim.
- Jack forgives Brody, maybe because he didn't want Kim to get mad at him for not forgiving him.
- Jack said Kim looked good in brown.
- Kim smiles like she did in Skate Rat when Jack was apologizing and said, "Well, you're here now."
- Jack gave Kim the flowers he pulled out of the suit.
- They both crowned each other.
- Jack offered to slow dance with Kim, and she said "Sure" and bit her lower lip, like she did in Ricky Weaver.
- When the funky music starts, and Kim lets go of Jack, Jack looked disappointed that he couldn't dance with Kim and murmurs "oh no".
- The entire episode hinted that they both have feelings for each other.
- When they were fighting the Black Dragons and Jack jumped off the stage, Kim looked really pleased that he was fighting for her.
- Both Jack and Kim think wrestling is fake.
- Jack and Kim looked at each other for a moment and answered at the same time that they were going to the Wrestling Frenzy.
- Kim was mad at Rudy because Jack got a detention for taking Rudy's advice (by going all Rudy on a bully).
- Kim and Jack sit next to each other at the Wrestling Frenzy.
- Jack looks at Kim when they cheer for Rudy.
- Jack looks at Kim and Jerry when he says that something's not right.
- When the gang is cheering for Jack and Rudy, Kim pumps her fist in the air.
- Kim didn't tell any of the guys that she kissed Milton, probably because she didn't want to hurt Jack.
- Jack looked at Kim whilst they were at the Wrestling Frenzy and her mood necklace turned from blue to red, and stayed like that.
- Jack went with Kim to get some sticky buns.
- Jack was the only one who was clapping for Kim once she finished sparring with the robot.
- Kim bragged to Jack, and only Jack, that the robot called her flawless.
- When Kim broke the boards Jack smiled and looked impressed.
- Kim watches Jack's bow staff routine and claps when he finishes.
- Kim looked hurt,angry and embarrassed when Jack told her that her breath smelled.
- Kim and Jack sat together on Rudy's couch.
- Kim and Jack looked closer than on Season 1.
- When Rudy kicked the robot, you can see Kim stepping closer to Jack.
- The robot used the same way to defeat Jack and Kim.
- In the group hug, Jack puts his arm around Kim and she puts her arm around his waist, and Jack puts his arm around her waist.
- Jack tells the whole gang that it was Kim's breath that smelled and the robot agrees.
- Jack's looked like he didn't want Kim to break up the hug.
- She joins the hug again and puts his arm immediately around his waist.
- When Kim is yelling at the robot to shut up, Jack looked at her with a guilty look.
- Before the screen turns black you can see Jack and Kim give each other a side hug.
- When Jack said "That's the smell of fancy!" Kim was staring at him.
- When Kim fell off of Jerry's shoulders, Jack looked concerned.
- When Jack and Kim were waiting for Milton to score a field goal, Kim leaned her arm close to Jack's shoulder and didn't pull away.
- When Kim's head got stuck in a tuba and she ran off, Jack was the only one that recognized her.
- When Kim and Jerry came back to the field, they ran up to Jack and Kim smiled at him.
- When Milton kicked a field goal, Jack and Kim gave each other a high five with both hands.
- Jack and Kim were sitting next to each other in the cafeteria.
- When Jack was told by the Coach that he could go to the try-outs, Kim said she would have supported him.
- They were both wearing purple, Kim was wearing purple pants and Jack was in his purple shirt.
- Kim and Jack were both boasting about their stories.
- After Kim punches Jerry, she stares at Jack.
- When Kim was doing her cheer, Jack was really into it.
- After Jack said: "It is no place for actual food.", he dumps his plate and stares directly at Kim.
- Kim stares back at him when he does that.
- Kim and Jerry ran to cheer with Jack.
- Jack held out his hands for Jerry and Kim to hold them, Kim hesitates, gives a small smile and high fives it.
- Jack looked at Kim the whole time he was talking to her and Milton.
- Jack held Kim by her waist when she went to attack Jerry, (like he did in The Great Escape)
- They stood by each other during the whole episode.
- Jack and Kim ate lunch together at Falafel Phil's.
- Kim wanted to help Jack fight Dirk at Falafel Phil's.
- When Jack held Kim by the waist, Jack told Kim "Hey, Hey" in a calm voice, meaning to calm her down.
- When Milton said, "Oh no, we got disconnected!" Then, Phil said "What should we do?". Kim said "Call him back?" Then Phil said "She's so smart." You can see Jack say "She is."
- Jack looks worried when Kim pretends to be hurt (it's short).
- Jack leaned on Kim when Rudy was yelling at him.
- Kim and Jerry helped Jack up.
- Kim and Jack sat next to each other in the cafeteria.
- Jack and Kim's arms touch and collide when Rudy is screaming as they all walk out of the dojo.
- Jack and Kim sat next to each other when they were calling people about the chocolate bars.
- They were right next to each other when they were walking out the dojo.
- Jack said that Kim's idea for the fundraiser was perfect.
- They sat next to each other when Milton was shooting.
- They stood next to each other when the Globetrotters came to their dojo.
- They were next to each other when they were huddled in a group.
- Jack put his arm around Kim when they went in for a group hug.
- Jack once passes the ball to Kim.
- They sat right next to each other during the trick shot competition.
- Jack felt bad for Kim when everyone was blaming her.
- Jack and Kim had a cute talk about how Jack was sorry.
- When Randy said that he was going to marry Kim one day, Jack looks grossed out.
- Kim and Jack both talk cute to the little animal in Kim's backpack.
- When they were standing and the mob came Jack stood in front of Kim, like he was protecting her from the mob.
- When they return the animal to the woods Jack sat next to Kim on the ground.
- When the gang for the first time arrives to Luke's skate park, they're walking down the stairs and you can see Kim hit, push (or whatever you call it) Jack on the chest while smiling. (It happens really fast!).
- Before Jerry farted and they all ran off, Jack walked one direction and Kim turned to follow him.
- Jack looked back and she followed him.
- Kim said that Jack was right there when she needed him.
- When Jack was about to do his skating trick, Kim clapped before anyone else did.
- Kim trusted Jack.
- When Jack apologized to Kim she said he was there when she needed him.
- When Luke reached for the cage,Jack stepped in front of Kim so he wouldn't get her or the vole.
- Jack and Kim sat next to each other at Falafel Phil's.
- Jack and Kim both agree that Swathmore Academy students are perfectly disgusting.
- Jack stayed to watch Kim model her aunt's dress.
- When Milton told her the dress was ugly,she didn't care,but when Jack told her she looked hurt.
- When Milton said to get the disaster package,she said she didn't need it, then she looked at Jack,and when he nodded she took the card and left.
- Kim screamed "Jack" when the guy were going to throw him off the boat and she threw him the wand.
- Jack winked at Kim when she threw him her wand.
- Kim pushed Jerry off when she was climbing to save Jack.
- While Jack was fighting the Swathmore Academy Students/Pirates, Kim swung on a rope to kick them away so they didn't hurt Jack.
- Jack asked Kim if she wanted to stay with them on the float.
- They stood next to each other on the float.
- Kim and Jack do a karate move together when Jack holds Kim while she runs up the wall.
- Kim tells Jack " Way to go Jack, your first kiss with a sea creature." sarcastically.
- Kim knows Jack hasn't had his first kiss yet.
- Jack mocks Kim saying the falcons were cute and pokes her nose. Kim replies back saying "Why don't you shut it?" annoyed.
- Kim doubts if the treasure is in the last spot, and Jack does as well, until he catches himself and says "Pshh" and tells Kim not to doubt Eddie.
- Jack and Kim looked at each other while Jerry talked about his aunt Carlita.
- During the fight when the guy kicked Jack, Kim goes in and tries to punch him.
- Jack and Kim teased each other two times in this episode.
- When they all go to hug Eddie at the end Jack puts his arm around Kim
- After Jack and Kim did the karate move together, you can see that Jack stays behind her, really close.
- They also were wearing similar outfits during the episode: pink-hued tops, khaki/brown bottoms.
- Jack walks in and walk right up to Kim.
- He tells her that he is the number #1 player in Immortal Slayer.
- Kim tells Jack that she wants to spar with him, and not Milton.
- Jack is basically bragging to Kim about his gaming skills.
- Jack is confused when Kim tells him that she wants to spar with him instead of Milton.
- Kim grabs Jack's hand pulling him towards the mat trying to convince him to spar with her.
- Kim smiles in excitement when Jerry asks if Jack and her are going to spar.
- Jack keeps asking Kim if she is sure that she wants to spar with him not wanting to hurt her.
- When he caught Kim's arm it was the first time he doesn't say "You probably shouldn't have done that" to someone instead he seemed a little nervous because he didn't want to fight her.
- First Jack wears a blue-striped hoodie, and then Kim wears a red-stripped hoodie, which is equal to: the Kick color of purple.
- Kim is happy when she takes Jack down.
- Jack congratulates Kim when she beats him.
- Jack tells Jerry and Eddie that he let Kim win.
- Kim seems hurt and mad at him when Jerry tells her that Jack let her win.
- When Kim leaves to go find Jack, and Jerry says "she almost got something out of me," that could possibly mean he knew about Jack's crush on her and was proud that he didn't tell her.
- Kim asks where Jack is so that she can talk to him about the sparring match.
- Kim is angrily watching Jack play the game.
- Jack seems happy when he sees Kim.
- He brags to Kim again, saying "That's why they call me Thrasher."
- Kim asks Jack why he let her win.
- Kim is hurt because she thinks that Jack did not respect her enough to give her a fair fight.
- Jack had difficulty explaining why he let her win.
- Jack tells her that he let her win because she's a girl.
- Kim storms angrily out of the Game Lair after Jack is announced the best player.
- Jack is shocked to see that Kim is the new best player.
- Kim winks at Jack when she sees him.
- Jack looked weirded-out and mad when a nerd said that Kim was his type of woman.
- Jack and Kim are fighting with each other in the hallway.
- When they are fighting, a red plaid shirt is seen hanging up in Kim's locker. Looks very similar to the one Jack wears in the intro.
- Jack told her that she will embarrass herself when playing the game against him.
- Kim tells Jack that she wants a fair fight.
- They both storm away angrily after yelling at one another.
- They both have to go back to their lockers because they forgot their books for class.
- At the Game Lair, Jack and Kim start yelling at each other over the game.
- They fight like a couple. A married couple.
- The manager tells Jack to throw the match because Kim is a girl.
- Before the game starts, Jack and Kim look at each other angrily.
- Jack and Kim start the game and fight each other.
- When Jack's avatar was about to be beaten he thought about Kim and looked at her with a semi-sad look and decided to give Kim a fair match so she wouldn't be mad at him anymore.
- Jack heard Kim's voice in his head. "All I wanted was a fair fight"
- Jack gives Kim a fair fight even after the manager told him to throw the fight.
- When the manager confronts Jack, he says there are some things more important than video games, showing he cares about Kim's feelings more than getting his own video game.
- Jack thought Kim was gonna be feel bad about losing to him but was happy when he found out that she wasn't.
- Kim tells Jack that she is happy he gave her his best and that was all she really wanted.
- Jack told Kim that he was not going to make the same mistake again.
- Kim and Jack high-five for the second time and smile at each other after.
- When Joan pretends to play the game, Kim and Jack are shown to be standing very close together.
- Jack told Kim he didn't want to hurt her.
- Kim tells him that she is okay with hurting him.
- They have their first real match together.
- They were alone in the dojo together
- Kim wants to spar with Jack
- Jack felt bad that he let Kim win.
- In the beginning, when Kim explains what Shaolin warriors are, Jack is smiling as if he was proud that she knew about the different types of martial artists.
- It seemed as if Kim wanted to prove that she was not like other/weak girls by crossing the "Path Of Fire"
- Kim was angry that Jack and the others lied to her about the movie.
- Jack did not tell Kim that they were going to see a movie because he knew she would not come.
- Jack wanted Kim to come to see the movie.
- Kim puts her hand on Jack's chest as seen in past episodes like Skate Rat and Dojo Day afternoon
- Kim and Jack both try to cross the "Path Of Fire" together.
- It almost seems as if Jack wanted to impress Kim when he went on the "Path of Fire".
- When they snuck in bald, Jack was behind Kim.
- Jack and Kim surprise each other by giving an awkward, lingering hug.
- When Jack and Kim hug and start to feel awkward they don't let go right away.
- Kim is confident that Jack will win his match.
- She supported him when he said the other opponent was tough.
- Kim looks back at Jack and smiles quickly when she is talking to Joan.
- Kim denies about something going on between her and Jack to Joan.
- Kim struggles to say goodbye.
- They walk into the dojo together.
- They look at each other when Rudy was all caught up in the tournament.
- They both volunteered at the nursing home.
- Kim helps Jack with the spinning-round kick.
- Kim claps for Jack.
- Jack knows Kim doesn't like Lorie and seems amused.
- When Jack says to everyone that he was moving to the Otai Academy in Japan, Kim looked shocked, sad, and devastated.
- Kim seems like she doesn't want to believe it.
- Kim realized that Jack would be gone for four years, and by then, they would be in college.
- Kim wanted a way to express her feelings to Jack about how she feels about him.
- Kim confesses her true feelings about Jack to Joan.
- Kim and Jack both wrote letters to each other, about their feelings.
- The letters were super personal to them, and they just wanted to express their feelings about each other.
- When she gave him the letter it seemed as if she was confident that she wanted to tell Jack about her feelings.
- When Kim complimented the new guy, Jack looked a little jealous.
- Kim said that no one could ever replace Jack.
- They were alone in the dojo.
- At the look of her face, Kim didn't want to let Jack go when 'Joan/Dummy' said so.
- Kim was jealous of Lorie.
- Kim popped Jack's heart balloon that Lorie gave him.
- After Kim popped the heart balloon, Jack smiled at Kim.
- Jack and Kim went to Falafel Phils together and it looked as if it was a date.
- Jack enjoyed the song that Joan sang.
- Joan sang a song for them.
- Jack still keeps the picture of him and Kim in his locker.
- They agree to keep two of the pictures each.
- They were standing really close together.
- Jack was texting and looking around for Kim.
- He seemed worried that if Kim didn't show up, he wouldn't get his goodbye from her.
- When Kim asks Jack about why he changed his mind about moving, he answered that it would cost too much, and looks at Kim, and smiles.
- She seems to know about what he talks about after, because she smiles and they go in.
- When the guys were talking about how great the Otai academy was, Kim left to talk to Joan.
- At the end of it, Jack and Kim are blushing slightly as Joan sings Snap, Boom, Crack and Whap to them.
- When Jack thought it was just a friendship bracelet, Kim looked hurt.
- When she asked him if he was okay, she looked scared and worried.
- When Kim was looking in the World Records book, Jack was the one who came over to look.
- Kim was looking at Jack walk into the dojo when she was taking to Joan.
- When Jack asks who they were, Kim looked sad that he forgot her.
- Kim looked scared and worried throughout the episode if Jack was going to get his memory back.
- Kim made Jack a bracelet for the competition.
- The bracelet was intended to mean something more to Kim.
- Jack has said "It's official, we're friends." In a sarcastic voice, as if knowing there was more between them but also knowing they don't ever confront each other on their feelings.
- Kim gets very frustrated that Jack hasn't noticed about her feelings for him.
- She started to say, "Jack you know I think of us as more than just...." but realized what she was saying and cut herself off.
- Jack said "More than just what?" as if wanting Kim to keep talking and got noticeably closer to her.
- Jack seemed to know Kim likes him but wants her to admit it to him first.
- Kim hit Jerry in the arm for saying Jack is alright when he didn't remember Jerry owed him money.
- Kim seemed proud of Jack when they were saying how good he was at karate.
- Kim was the first to react when Jerry said he was going to hit Jack.
- Kim was the only one in the group that didn't try to lie or make herself seem better to Jack.
- When the gang was lying to Jack, Kim told them "Guys," as if to make them say the truth.
- When Kim ran off, Jack chased after her.
- Jack told Kim he was sorry he let her down.
- Kim didn't care about the competition; she just wanted Jack back.
- When he broke the bricks, Kim was really happy.
- They high-fived.
- The first person Jack remembered was Kim.
- When Kim asked Jack if she remembered anything she did before the accident, he lied saying he didn't.
- Kim gave a relieved expression when Jack said he didn't remember what she had said.
- When Kim leaves, Jack smiles and wears the bracelet Kim gave him.
- Jack seems to get the hint that Kim has a crush on him.
- It is shown in this episode as well as Hit the Road Jack that Kim has feelings for Jack.
- Jack seems to want Kim to make the first move, since we are left with the impression he remembers Kim almost saying she thinks they are more than just friends.
- When Kim runs out of the dojo, Jack follows her saying "Kim wait a second" like he wanted to tell her something important
- Kim missed the regular Jack.
- Kim was the first to know Jack left.
- After Jack lied to Kim about not remembering what she said before he fell, Jack watched her leave and took out the bracelet that she made him with a smile that said " She likes me."
- Kim seems hurt when Jack doesn't remember who she is.
- They tried the doctor,talking about eachother,remembering who was and all it took was for Kim to smile. ;) :)
- Jack and Kim were sitting next to each other at Phil's.
- When Jerry burped in front of Jack and Kim, they looked disgusted, Jack turned his head and Kim covered her face
- Jack asked (more like begged) Kim to come with them to the movies.
- When Kim was against going at first, Jack pouted.
- Jack begged Kim repeatedly to come with them to the movies.
- Jack offered Kim that they should go together, implying they should go on a date.
- When Jack was talking to Kim, he turned to face her and it looked like he had his arm around her.
- When Jack "asked her out", Kim agreed, with a shy, excited smile.
- After Kim shyly agreed, Jack pushed himself a little closer to Kim.
- Kim was really happy after Jack asked her out.
- Jack got a ridiculous smile on his face after Kim said yes (a smile similar to when kids think about Christmas)
- Throughout the episode Kim was shown to be jealous of Lindsay.
- Kim told Lindsay that she was on a date, which meant she considered it a date with Jack.
- When Lindsay said Jack was her date, Kim looked shocked and hurt.
- Kim almost yelled at Jack when she found out that Lindsay was his date.
- When Jack found out that she had to go with Lindsay, he was really angry with Jerry.
- Kim almost hit Lindsay for saying that she was on a date with Jack instead of Kim.
- Jack felt bad for ditching Kim.
- Jack was mad because he knew he had to sit next to Lindsay instead of Kim.
- In Kim's dream, she called for Jack first before Rudy and the others.
- Jack came to rescue Kim when Jerry was fighting her.
- Kim worried about Jack when Jerry beat him.
- In Kim's dream, Lindsay was jealous of Kim, which means she knew she had competition over who was going to get Jack.
- Kim looked worried when Jack wondered why she knew his name.
- In her dream, Lindsay said, "I'm Jack's girlfriend, who are you?" Kim looked really angry.
- Kim said she hated the world, because of the fact that Lindsay was Jack's girlfriend.
- In Kim's dream she dreamt "Lindsay" was Jack's girlfriend. This means Kim gets worried and has nightmares that Jack will find a girlfriend.
- Jack smiled when he introduced Kim to Lindsay.
- When Lindsay wanted to give Kim "the test" Jack looked worried.
- When Kim passed "the test" Jack was happy.
- When Lindsay told Jack about betraying them, Kim seemed a bit satisfied.
- Kim called Lindsay the worst girlfriend ever, implying that she could be a better girlfriend.
- When Kim was about to be attacked by Jerry, Jack saved her by tossing her the falafel ball.
- When Lindsay burped on Jack, Kim screams "NOOOO!" and you can hear the devastation in her voice.
- When Jack was being turned into a zompyre he told Kim to get away from him, because he didn't want to hurt her.
- While Jack wasn't supposed to burp on her, he tried to anyway, because he wanted to stay with her all eternity.
- Jack was the first one Kim saved.
- Kim saved Jack from becoming a zompyre and from Lindsay.
- Jack thanked Kim for saving him.
- Kim wouldn't let Jack to stay all eternity with Lindsay.
- It looks like Jack and Kim are staring at each others lips.
- Kim finally told Jack "you belong with me", repeating it three times before sadly waking up to find herself back in the movie theater.
- When Lindsay asked Jack out to some frozen yogurt, Jack said no because he wanted to be with Kim.
- Kim was happy that Jack rejected Lindsay.
- Kim liked the way the movie ended, because in her dream she had finally told Jack how she felt.
- At the end, they went on their first date to the movies.
- Even though Jack said in the beginning that he didn't want to watch the movie, he did because he knew Kim wanted to.
- Even though Jack agreed that it was the worst movie ever, he was glad that he was with her.
- Kim was glad too.
- They sat very close during their date, with their arms touching.
- They sat on the same bench together.
- They were alone in the dojo.
- Kim told the guys that her and Jack bought something to cheer up Rudy by themselves.
- They were studying together.
- They bought Rudy a huge cookie together.
- There are not a lot of Kick moments due to the fact that this episode was centered around the brotherly friendship between Jack and Jerry.
- When Jack said that the hottest girls' lockers were all near Jerry's, he pointed at Kim's locker.
- Kim asked Jack how his trip went.
- Jack went to sit next to Kim after he learned about everything that happened while he was gone.
- Jack touched Kim's knee.
- At the very end when Jerry is apologizing to Milton, if you look closely you can see Jack keep touching Kim's knee and they are laughing together.
- There were not a lot of Kick moments due to the fact that Jack only had about 5 minutes of screen time.
- Kim looks shocked (mixed with sadness) when she sees that Jack left the dojo.
- When Carson has his arm around Kim, Jack looks jealous.
- Kim tells Jack he's gonna represent them in the tournament, sounding like a girlfriend would.
- Kim looks happy when Jack is talking to everyone at the tournament in the Black Dragon Dojo.
- Jack gets jealous when he sees Kim and Carson together.
- Kim looked upset when she saw Jack was part of the Black Dragons.
- Kim's hand was on top of Jack's when they piled their hands on top of each others.
- Jack and Kim were supposed to go to Rochelle together.
- Jack looked jealous when he saw Kim and Carson went to Rochelle together.
- Jack was annoyed after Kim told him Carson taught her how to dance.
- In the above scene, he hurtfully claims "Oh, so he's the one." the sentence refers to the fact Kim is a lousy dancer, yet it could also be meant to show Jack's envy over Kim showing affection to Carson.
- Jack looked jealous when when Kim and Carson danced together.
- Jack stopped the music player on the grounds of sparring him and Rudy from their dancing because he needed to practice. This is the only known "Jam" session Kim had Jack interrupted, he had even danced a few times with Kim on past episodes.
- When they were at Falefal Phil's, Kim asked if the reason why Jack was accusing Carson, was because she went with him instead of Jack to the Rochelle.
- Jack quickly said that it was nothing so Kim wouldn't keep doubting him.
- Kim called Jack a lot of times.
- Kim thought Jack was mad because she went to Rochelle with Carson.
- Jack looked jealous when Kim kept getting piggy back rides from Carson.
- Kim was the first one to believe Jack about Carson.
- Jack and Kim had a small cute talk before Jack started the second round.
- Kim tried to make Jack feel better when he said that he couldn't go to Rochelle with her.
- Jack kept on getting jealous of Carson being with Kim.
- When Carson said he was good enough to get Kim back, Jack turned his head a little bit.
- Kim asked Jack if he was sure about the little sparring fight because he has been working on his bowstaff routine for months.
- Kim was confident that Jack would win against Carson before they sparred.
- Jack and Kim get hired together.
- Jack and Kim will be filming a movie together.
- There is an almost kiss between Jack and Kim meanwhile they're filming the movie.
- Jack saves Kim in some of the movie scenes.
- Jack and Kim work together to fight off their enemies.
- Kim tells Jack that he has to be careful.
- Jack and Kim are nervous when they find out that they have to kiss in the movie.
- Jack and Kim have to kiss in the movie.
- When Kim tells Jack to be careful she looks scared at the possibility that he might get hurt.
- Jack and Kim looked happy about the kiss at first, before they realized that they have to kiss each other.
- "Karate Games" is a parody of "The Hunger Games" and Jack and Kim are like Katniss and Peeta, their characters are enemies but come together with a kiss.
- When the director (Dolph) says "Cut... Bring in the stunt lips" Jack looked like he didn't want Dolph to say cut.
- Kim was trying her best/hardest to kiss Jack.
- Jack and Kim want to be in a movie together.
- In the first scene, if you look through the window, you see Jack and Kim in Falafel Phil's sitting together on the same side of the booth, alone.
- Kim and Jack take down an escaped prisoner together.
- Jack took Kim's hands and leaned in to kiss her but the moment was ruined went Dolph yelled, "CUT! I CUT MY LEG!"
- They fought together.
- Jack leaned in to kiss Kim.
- Kim felt awkward when Jack almost kissed her.
- Kim screamed for Jack.
- Jack and Kim swung on the same rope.
- Kim said that Jack was amazing.
- They were one centimeter away from kissing.
- They were running very close together when they were chased by dogs.
- Jack and Kim wanted to kiss each other.
- They were flirting big time before they almost kissed each other.
- They thought the same thing before they kissed and said "I heard a cut........"
- Jack looked really anxious to kiss Kim.
- Kim was happy that Jack almost kissed her.
- They proved their feelings as it shows.
- They ran to the Hollywood sign together.
- They planned a trick on the director secretly together.
- They were smiling as they leaned in to kiss.
- Jack leaned in first.
- Jack promised that he will not allow anything to happen to Kim.
- When Jack was saving Kim and swinging on the vine, he wrapped his arms around her waist and made sure there was no space between them
- When he said, "CUT!" Jack was still holding Kim.
- When Dolph said 'I CUT MY LEG!!!!' both Jack and Kim looked annoyed.
- Jack says to Kim that he wouldn't let anything hurt her.
- When Jack goes to kiss Kim, he puts his hands on her arms.
- When they lean in to kiss, Kim's hand was behind Jack's back.
- When they first saw the camera, it looked like they were holding hands.
- Jack sweetly said, "Lets go home," to Kim.
- They almost kiss twice.
- Jack & Kim looked annoyed when Dolph interrupted their almost kiss.
- In the end, they go down the same hallway in the dojo.
- They went on a date at the end and cut practice.
- Jack was glad he heard Kim say she had feelings for another guy, meaning it was him.
- Jack overheard Kim say, "...I have feelings for another person."
- Jack lost focus during the fight when he saw Kim and Brett talking.
- When he said he lost focus and was looked at Kim he was upset and hurt.
- Jack was jealous that Kim had a boyfriend, named Brett.
- Jack knows that Kim likes him.
- Kim was mad that Jack didn't connect with her after they parted ways.
- Jack seemed sad when Milton asked if he connected with Kim.
- Kim had hope that Jack would connect with her.
- Kim seemed uncomfortable telling Jack about her having a boyfriend.
- Kim had a guilty and sad look when Jack said he lost focus during the fight.
- Kim and Jack were polishing the trophies together at The Black Dragons Dojo.
- Kim and Jack were both late to Rudy's demo at the beginning of the episode.
- Kim agreed with Jack when he said that the gang shouldn't make Rudy feel guilty about leaving.
- Kim put her hand over Jack's when the gang did the wasabi handshake.
- They were both standing beside each other during the wasabihandshake.
- Jack and Kim were both down rated to white belts by Sensei Ty.
- Jack was happy when Kim came to Falafel Phil's like the rest of the gang.
- Jack and Kim were both making fun of Aunt Jillian together.
- Jack and Kim were both standing beside each other when making fun of her.
- When Kim won her match in the tournament Jack was very happy and relieved, throwing his hands in the air.
- When the gang finishes the wasabi handshake Jack and Kim walk to the same part of the dojo together.
- When the gang hugs in Falafel Phil's Kim has her arms around Jack.
- Milton asks Jack how he and Kim are are doing hinting that he may know that Jack has a crush on Kim.
- Kim asked Jack that the gang wouldn't split apart, meaning Kim wanted to hear Jack's opinion and to know they would all be fine
- Kim stands with Jack when they all look at Phil's display.
- Kim seems to soften up when Jack comes.
- Jack smiles at Kim when she said she accidentally shuts off the mall's power.
- Kim was looking at Jack when he was talking.
- At the end of the episode, when they sing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas," they look at each other and smile when Jason says "from our Kickin It family to yours."
- Jack and Kim were sitting next to each other in Phil's.
- Jack and Kim look at each other for 13 seconds
- When Jack said he would pay for his friends he looked at Kim
- When he said he would pay she blushed
- Kim smiles at Jack about 8 times in this episode
- Jack climbed a 86 foot building to save everyone but he rescued Kim first
- When the prince flirts with Kim Jack is jealous.
- Kim rejected the prince when he asked her to come to his country and be his princess
- Kim said to the prince that she doesn't think she's "cut out for this whole royalty thing" and returns the necklace.
- Jack smiled when she said that
- They slow dance, very close I might add
- After Kim receives the necklace and says shes never gotten a necklace from a boy, Jack points out, sweetly that he gave her a necklace at camp.
- After Kim rejects the Prince, He turns to Jack and says,"I hope you know you are a very wealthy man." He turns toward Kim for half a second, refuring that Jack is wealthy, by being best friends with Kim.
- Kim told Jack that she's more comforable around him then anyone else.
- Jack was touched when she said that.
- Jack asked Kim to slow dance, for the second time since The Wrath Of Swan
- *There are not a lot of moments between Jack and Kim since this episode is due to being focused on Jack and Jerry's brotherly friendship.
- Kim and Jack were singing the Black Dragon Radio jingle with Jerry.
(There were no kick moments due to the fact that Olivia Holt was absent in this episode and because it focused on the friendship between Jerry, Milton and Jack)
- Kim and Jack babysit Rudy's girlfriend's nephew together.
- They are sitting very close to each other on the couch while watching TV.
- They touch arms, shoulders and elbows a lot.
- When Booker comes over to Rudy, Kim put's her hand on Jack's back and pushes him towards the couch.
- When Mrs. Applebaum leaves, and they all jump on the couch, Jack puts his leg on Kim's back.
- Kim has a talk with Jack that he has to go fight the baby.
- When Jack get's beat by the baby and asks if it was close, Kim says "What do you need to hear, Champ?".
- Kim and Jack hide behind the couch from Booker
- Kim and Jack stared at Rudy when he has a giant stuff animal
- They were both excited about the Ninja Marathon
- Jack and Kim are sitting on the mats together.
- When Kim says Milton gets to go to Scotland, Jack corrects her.
- They are both grossed out when Jerry tells them he has to wait for an elephant to poop out his boss's phone, then call him when he finds it.
- When Jerry asks Rudy why he was holding a vacuum cleaner (bagpipes)
- Jack and Kim's shoulders are touching.
- Jack asked Kim if she was okay.
- Jack and Kim are standing next to each other when Milton's grandfather torn his kilt off.
- They are sitting at the table together
- Jack had his arm on Kim's shoulder
- When Jack got knocked out of the tree, Kim looked worried
- They didn't get what Milton said about physics
- They both are rooting for Milton
- Back at Seaford, Kim and Jack are sitting next to each other
- Jack and Kim were annoyed with the fake campout.
- They told Rudy that he should've apologize for hitting the park ranger with the canoe paddle.
- Kim got up to leave and Jack followed her.
- When Rudy said he locked the door and swallowed the keys, Jack and Kim ran to the door.
- When they tried to open the door, Jack had his arm around Kim.
- Jack and Kim look grossed out when Rudy coughed out the keys.
- When Rudy asked about the jellybean, Kim's shoulder was on Jack's chest.
- Jack and Kim were both wearing a stripped shirt and a jacket during the fake campout scene.
- Jack didn't want to act like a rooster but he did when Kim called him handsome.
- Jack and Kim got attacked by a chicken.
- When Kim got attacked by the chicken, Jack put his hands on her back.
- When they saw the chicken on the coop, they screamed and ran out.
- When Jack got attacked by the chicken, Kim pull him off the gate of the coop.
- When the fight started both Jack and Kim started with the same move.
- Kim said that Jack (vice president) was a good friend of hers and was loyal, true, and dependable
- Kim said she hired Jack as her vice president because he was nice eye-candy, which means she thinks he's attractive.
- When Kim was freaking out, Jack was able to build her confidence
- Kim was watching Jack in amazement as he showed what Erica did to get to Frank's locker.
- Kim said that she and Jack looked good together on their campaign poster.
- Kim was sorry for drawing on Jack's face on the poster
- Jack was perfectly fine with the drawing
- When Funderburk said "I see good times off the starboard bow", he turned to look at Jack and Kim.
- Kim looked very regretful when she told Jack he was fired.
- She didn't want to fire him but was put under pressure by Erica and the cheerleaders
- When Jack was winking and clicking his tongue at people, he winked at Kim
- Jack stares at Kim when she does the cat walk.
- Jack bids on Kim (through Albert).
- Jack tells Kim that the idea of her going on a date with someone else, bothered him.
- When Albert said "I too have feelings for Kim" means that Albert had admitted that Jack likes Kim.
- Kim puts her hand on Jack's arm to stop him from telling off Albert.
- Kim makes Jack a bracelet with their initials on it, saying J+K. (Jack+Kim)
- Jerry felt happy when he thought Kim and Jack were together, which means he's a shipper for Kick.
- Jack bought Kim a corsage.
- Jack almost said that he was getting the corsage for his girlfriend (Kim).
- They are both upset that they can not make their date.
- When they are being dragged away by Milton and Jerry respectively, they glance back and stretch their hands out towards each other.
- Jack almost put his arm around Kim when they were finally gonna go on their date but removed it when the guys showed up.
- Jack winked at Kim when he told her she was worth it
- As Jack and Kim start walking to the restaurant, Jack playfully sidekicks Kim and they both laugh
- Jack and Kim hold hands when they go on their date.
- They both did so much just to go on a date. "You're worth it." Says Jack, thoughtfully and holds Kim's hand.
- Jack and Kim are officially boyfriend and girlfriend.
- When Albert came to confront Jack, Jack stepped over to Kim in a protective fashion.
- Jack and Kim both cried over each other.
- When Jack asks ' So we'll keep to ourselves? ' and Kim replies ' Absolutly. ', you can see that Kim was staring at Jack lovely
- Jack and Kim performed a demo with each other
- They sat next to each other during their dinner with the Black Dragons
- Jack and Kim were both smiling when talking with each other before Frank came in to give Kim the dress, then after putting it in the bin Kim came back to Jack with a happy smile.
- Kim confided in Jack about her problems with the Black Dragons.
- Jack reassured Kim about the Black Dragons. (Jack could actually reassure Kim.)
- They were standing next to each other when the Black Dragons came in.
- Kim mocks Jack saying "Congratulations, friendsei." after Rudy tells him that he is not making him a sensei, but asking him to be his cornerman instead.
- When the match started, Jerry yelled "Go Rudy!", while Kim yelled "Go Jack!" while smiling
- In the commercial, after Jack beats up the bully she says :"Wow! You wear karate well! Can I please be your girlfriend now?!"
- Kim hooks her arm with Jack's in the commerical.
- Jack winks at Kim on the commercial when she asks to be his girlfriend.
- Kim smiles watching Jack beat up the guy on the commercial.
- Kim is smiling at Jack most of the episode.
- Kim and Jack smile at each other like they are in love.
- Jack cheered Kim on at her gymnastics meet.
- Jack got Kim a ticket to the US Gymnastics Competition
- When Milton told them about his breakup with Julie, Jack and Kim said the same thing: "You were dating Julie?", when they were the ones who set them up in Clash of the Titans.
- Jack looked shy when he was giving Kim the ticket.
- Jack looked excited to see Kim doing gymnastics.
- Jack said that Kim was really good at gymnastics.
- Jack and Kim are a couple in this episode.
- Kim looked sad that she had to say no to Jack about the Gymnastics Ticket.
- When Jack waves at Kim during her gymnastics meet, if you look closely you can see that he's wearing the bracelet that Kim made him in Two Dates And A Funeral.
- Jack and Kim both drag Rudy back when he starts yelling at Trent Darby.
- When Kim and Sloan were singing at the end Jack fell back and he smiled and said she was a good singer.
- Kim got mad and Jack was the only one who was going to go and get her.
- Jack told Kim she was talkative and they started to argue like a married couple.
- Kim and Jack are sitting next to each other at the temple.
- Kim is going on a movie date with Jack.
- Jack puts his arm behind Kim when they headed for the frozen yogurt stand.
- It's confirmed they are officially dating, as Kim said "Now that we're going out now, my dad wants to meet you" and "He's my boyfriend, and I invited him. "
- Jack holds Kim's hands as he asks for a second chance with her dad.
- When Kim introduces Jack to her dad, she says, "Dad, this is my Jack."
- Kim asks him. "Why does everyone love you?" She may just have admitted she loves him, as she said everyone.
- Kim was mad when she couldn't watch the movie with Jack because she had to finish her homework.
- Kim highfived Jack in the beginning.
- Kim and Jack danced at the start of the party.
- Jack said Kim was prettier than the girl Milton went after.
- Kim looked at Jack for confirmation to kiss Milton.
- Jack knew he had to let her kiss Milton.
- Kim didn't want to kiss Milton.
- After the party started again, Jack took Kim by the hand and they danced together.
- Jack said Kim looked like the ghost's lover.
- Jack didn't want Kim to get in trouble, so he lied about having his phone with him.
Jack and Kim both got detention because of Jerry
Queen of Karts
- Jack complimented Kim's driving.
- Jack went with Kim to support her as she signed up for the go kart race.
- Jack made a comment about a revealing outfit he thought Kim would look good in (she stopped him with a glare).
- Kim gave Jack a hug after she took second in the race even though he didn't know it was her.
- Jack gave Kim a hug while spinning her around in the air when he found out it was her.
- Jack and Kim fist bumped after Bobby said yes to buying the go kart.
- Jack called Kim smart and pretty while making sure her cover wasn't blown.
- Jack took over the headset so that he could help kim through the course properly.
- Jack gave Kim advice about how to win the race (when her break line was broken).
- Jack gave Kim a hug after she won the race.
- Jack put his arm around Kim and pulled her into a side hug after she got the trophy.
- Jack still had his arm around her even after they stopped hugging.
- Both Jack and Kim stood in line for the movie.
- When Milton walked pass them, it looked like Kim's back was on Jack's chest.
- Jack explained to Kim what the movie was about.
- Jack and Kim went to the Bobby Wasabi movie together.
- Jack and Kim share their first kiss!
- After pulling away, they both smile at each other sweetly, showing how much they care for each other, both happy that they have shared their first kiss and that they both liked it.
- Jack and Kim play the characters in Rudy's story that fall in love, and they kiss under a cherry blossom tree at the end.
- Kim indirectly says she loves Jack, and after they kiss, she gives gives him a petal from the tree that fell to remember her by
- Before they kiss, Jack grabs Kim's hands.
- It's unknown whether or not if Kim and Jack have decided to break up or do a long distance relationship and stay together as it did not show them physically breaking up.
- This is probably not the very last Kick episode since Kim will return mid-season 4, so it is possible that they will reconcile since they might have decided to do a long distance relationship since it never showed them actually breaking up.
- Kim gave a shy snicker when Jack was fighting.
- Kim purposely dropped her item so that Jack would pick it up.
- Jack called her a beautiful lady.
- Jack was over the moon when Kim said that she hated Frank.
- Kim saved Jack from the Black Dragons.
- Kim said that she will never forget him since he was her first love.
- Kim seemed sad as she pulled apart from their hug.
- They hugged.
- Jack looked heartbroken when Kim was leaving.
- Jack always keeps a picture of Kim in his locker.
- Jack wants to video chat Kim
- Kim comes back to Seaford to visit Jack.
- Kim and Jack hug.
- Jack and Kim think about each other.
- Jack wants to "save" Kim.
- Jack doesn't want to forget about Kim.
- Jack wants Kim to stay at least one more day.
- Jack and Kim share their second kiss.
- Jack pushes Milton away, when he was about to ruin their moment.
- Jack and Kim both tell each other that even though they were 6,000 miles apart,they never stopped thinking about one another.
- Jack brings Kim back to Seaford to help Jerry prepare for his black belt test
- Jack says Kim is "One of the best, and best looking black belts he knows"
- Jack puts his arm around Kim
- Jack hold Kim back when she tries to attack Jerry
- Kim and Jack take each others sides against Jerry
- Jack admits that he even missed Kim's dancing
- Kim and Jack dance together, to "Kim's Jam"
- Jack says he doesn't have anything to wear
- Kim asks Jack what he is wearing
- Kim comes in with Grandmaster Tomo, and Jack tells Kim that she will miss dating a guy with hair
- Kim and Jack walk into the dojo together
- Jack and Kim end the series as a couple
- I'm All About You - Aaron Carter
- Better than I know Myself - Adam Lambert
- Hey Princess - Allstar Weekend
- Chemicals React - Aly & Aj
- Begging - Anton Ewald
- If You Only Knew - Asia 4 Ft. Trish Thuy Trang
- Baby I - Ariana Grande
- Piano - Ariana Grande
- Right There - Ariana Grande
- Tattooed Heart - Ariana Grande
- The Way - Ariana Grande Ft. Mac Miller
- Sk8er Boi - Avril Lavigne
- Smile - Avril Lavigne
- When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
- The Colours of My Dreams - B.g. The Prince of Rap
- Cover Girl - Big Time Rush
- Nothing Even Matters - Big Time Rush
- Paralyzed - Big Time Rush
- Song For You - Big Time Rush (Feat. Karmin)
- Crazy For U - Big Time Rush
- Amazing - Big Time Rush
- Lost In Love - Big Time Rush
- Picture This - Big Time Rush
- Holding out for a hero - Bonnie Tyler
- Teenage Dream - Boyce Avenue
- Be Your Everything - Boys Like Girls
- Two is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift
- Your Life Over Mine - Bribry
- The Fall Song - Bridgit Mendler
- Hold on for Dear Love - Bridgit Mendler
- Hurricane - Bridgit Mendler
- Love Will Tell Us Where to Go - Bridgit Mendler
- Rocks at My Window - Bridgit Mendler
- Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
- Cut to the Chase - Cardin Nguyen Ft. Trish Thuy Trang
- I Never Thought - Cardin Nguyen Ft. Trish Thuy Trang
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
- Sweetie - Carly Rae Jepsen
- You're My Favorite Song - Camp Rock 2
- With Ur Love - Cher Lloyd
- God Damn You're Beautiful - Chester See
- All The Monsters - China Anne Mcclain (Wazombie Warriors)
- My Crush - China Anne McLain
- What Are Words - Chris Medina
- All Day - Cody Simpson
- Good As It Gets - Cody Simpson
- On My Mind - Cody Simpson
- Falling For You - Colbie Calliat
- What If - Colbie Caillat
- You Got Me - Colbie Caillat
- Fix You - Coldplay
- Princess of China - Coldplay ft. Rihanna
- Yellow - Coldplay
- Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows
- If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
- Last Song - Dave Days
- Olive You - Dave Days
- Crush - David Archuleta
- Catch Me - Demi Lovato
- Give Your Heart a Break - Demi Lovato
- Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
- Hold Up - Demi Lovato
- Made in the USA - Demi Lovato
- My Love is Like a Star - Demi Lovato
- Wouldn't Change a Thing - Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas
- Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
- Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
- I'll be - Edwin McCain
- Say it - Eric Saade
- Great Love - Flyleaf
- The Valentine's Medley - FreddeGredde
- No Nagging Love - Froggy Mix
- Not Over You - Gavin DeGraw (KIOOO)
- All About Us - He Is We ft. Owl City
- I Wouldn't Mind- He Is We
- Kiss It All Better - He Is We
- You Got Me - Hollywood Ending (2011 NBT third place winners)
- Wanted - Hunter Hayes
- Can't Stay Away - IM5 ft. Bella Thorne
- Demons - Imagine Dragons
- Close to You - Infinite-Lane Highway
- La La Love - Ivi Adamou
- Best Friend - Jason Chen
- I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
- Lucky - Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
- Save My Heart - Jason Reeves
- Young Love - Jedward
- So Close - Jennette McCurdy
- Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
- She's No You - Jesse McCartney
- With You - Jessica Simpson
- Love You More - JLS
- Die in your arms - Justin Bieber
- Fall - Justin Bieber
- Favorite Girl - Justin Bieber
- Perfect Harmony - Keke Palmer & Max Schneider
- My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
- You Found Me - Kelly Clarkson
- Pretending - Lea Michele & Cory Monteith
- Hey Juliet - LMNT
- Crazy For You - Madonna
- Emotions - Mariah Carey
- Everything Changes - Markus Fagervall
- Wipe Your Eyes - Maroon 5
- Ships In the Night - Mat Kearney
- Like I would - Megan and Liz
- #Beautiful - Mariah Carey ft. Miguel
- He Could Be the One - Miley Cyrus
- One In a Million - Miley Cyrus
- Hey You - Miranda Cosgrove
- What Are You Waiting For - Miranda Cosgrove
- Peaches - New Heights
- Don't Ever Let It End - Nickelback
- Far Away - Nickelback
- Had Me @ Hello - Olivia Holt
- Another World - One Direction
- C'mon C'mon - One Direction
- Change My Mind - One Direction (Jack' Feeling in Hit the Road Jack)
- I Should've Kissed You - One Direction
- Last First Kiss - One Direction
- Little Things - One Direction
- One Thing - One Direction
- Nothing Compares - One Direction
- She's not Afraid - One Direction
- Save You Tonight - One Direction
- Apologize - One Republic
- Forever & Always - Parachute
- Show you how to love - Pentatonix
- Gone Gone Gone - Phillip Phillips
- 1234 - Plain White T's
- Had Me at Hello - Olivia Holt
- Here Comes Forever - R5
- Pass Me By - R5
- Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flats
- Another Light - Real Mccoy
- Hymn For The Missing - RED
- Not Alone - RED
- At the Beginning - Richard Marx & Donna Lewis
- Diamonds - Rihanna
- Holding On and Letting Go - Ross Copperman
- I Think About You - Ross Lynch
- You Can Come To Me - Ross Lynch and Laura Marano
- I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
- Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden
- Heartbeat - Scouting For Girls
- A Year Without Rain - Selena Gomez & The Scene
- I Promise You - Selena Gomez & The Scene
- My Dilemma - Selena Gomez & The Scene
- Write Your Name - Selena Gomez
- Just Friends - Shane Harper
- One Step Closer - Shane Harper
- Rocketship - Shane Harper
- Falling - State of Drama
- Shiver - Shawn Desman
- Hello - SHINee
- One For Me - SHINee
- I'm A Believer - Smash Mouth
- Hero - Sterling Knight
- Everything I Want - Steve Rushton
- WIth Me - Sum 41
- Beautiful Eyes - Taylor Swift
- Begin Again - Taylor Swift
- Crazier - Taylor Swift
- Enchanted - Taylor Swift
- Fearless - Taylor Swift
- I'd Lie - Taylor Swift
- I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
- Jump Then Fall - Taylor Swift
- Stay Stay Stay - Taylor Swift
- Red - Taylor Swift
- Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift
- You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
- Fly High - The DNC
- You Won't Feel A Thing -The Script
- Bleach Blonde - This Century
- Baby, I Love You - Tiffany Alvord
- My Heart Is - Tiffany Alvord
- Sure Feels Like Love - Tiffany Thorton
- Imagine - Tone Damli ft. Eric Saade
- I've fallen for you - Toni Gonzaga
- You make me smile - Uncle Kracker
- Can't Stop Loving You - Van Halen
- So This is Love? - Van Halen
- When It's Love - Van Halen
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Say You Like Me - We the Kings
- Our Story - Yohio
- You're the One - Yohio
Official Kick Trademarks
- Karate: They're the best in the dojo and very competitive with each other. Also, they are currently the only students who have black belts.
- Skateboarding: It as seen as "their thing" and they spend a lot of time together when skating especially as seen in Badge of Honor
- Dancing: They are both pretty bad dancers and they have slow danced with each other twice. Once in The Wrath Of Swan when their time was cut short. Also, in Spyfall (first episode of third season) when they dance the rest of the night.
- Seaford High Cafeteria: That's where they met in Wasabi Warriors
- Royal Reception: The place were they finally got their first official slow dance ( in Spyfall )
- Riverside Country Club: The place they almost slow dance at the Court Cotillion Ball in The Wrath of Swan.
- The Movie Theatre: At the end of the episode Wazombie Warriors it is shown that they watched the "The Horse Tamer" together alone there.
- Hollywood: Where they film Karate Games a movie that includes Jack and Kim almost kissing.
- Nursing Home: Jack and Kim both volunteer there together.
- The Hollywood sign: Where Jack and Kim were about to kiss.
- The Pizza Place: Where Jack and Kim had their first official date.
- Bay View Mall Courtyard (Between Bobby Wasabi Dojo and Falafel Phil's): This is where Jack had broken the record, thanks to the smile Kim gave him in A Slip Down Memory Lane. Also where Jack had overheard Kim breaking up with Brett and asked her out afterwards in Kickin' It On Our Own. This is also where alot of kick moments took place in the episode Two Dates and a Funeral. They finally kiss there under a cherry blossom tree in Wasabi Forever.
- Italian Restaurant(Portaccini's): Where Jack and Kim go out on there first official date as a couple.
- Apples: Both Kim and Jack caught each others falling apples with their feet in Wasabi Warriors
- Cheeseburgers: Jack had once asked Kim out to get burgers in the episode, Ricky Weaver.
- Mushroom gravy: Jack and Kim have slow danced covered in gravy in The Wrath of Swan.
- Falafel Balls:They often go to Falafel Phil's together with the others and whilst Kim was fighting Zompyre Jerry in Wazombie Warriors, Jack threw her a falafel ball.
- Chips: After an awkward exchange in Dude, Where's My Sword?, they go and get chips.
- Pizza: They blew off practice at the dojo to go eat pizza on their first official date in Kickin' It On Our Own
- Pasta: They ordered pasta (Kim-manicotti, Jack-rigatoni) on their first official date as a couple in Two Dates and a Funeral
- Rigatoni: Jack made Kim a rigatoni necklace and had that as his meal on their first official date.
- Lamb: Jack compared Kim to a cute little lamb in the episode Ricky Weaver.
- Vole: Kim and Jack protected it from Luke after he said was going to "get rid of it". Later Jack apologized that he got so caught up in getting a new skate park that he didn't help her. Also, Kim and Jack talked about the vole. Kim asked it how it got into her backpack. Jack said that the vole was a "fluffy little man".
- Bird: Jack had to take his bird on his date with Kim
- Purple: Kim and Jack wear red and blue often when they are together which makes purple. Like the main important one when they met in Wasabi Warriors. Kim also wore a purple dress in Ricky Weaver which was the first episode to focus on Kick.
- Red: In the episode "Kung Fu Cop", Kim wore a mood ring showing how that person feels and at the end of the episode, Jack was comforting Kim about how she looked pretty in his dream, and it showed they had a 'thing' in that dream. Kim's mood ring then turned red, saying that she was in love with Jack. From that episode on, Kim is most likely seen wearing red.
- Brown: In The Wrath of Swan Jack came to the dance to save Kim from the Black Dragons he jumps in front of her to try to help her not get the gravy on her dress and they both eventually get covered in brown gravy.
- Black: Kim and Jack are both black belts.
- Pinl: it's the color of cherry blossoms
- Letter: When Jack was going to leave in Hit the Road Jack, Kim told him her feelings in a letter. Jack also did the same. Sadly, they never read each other's letters.
- Necklace: It is first shown in 'Spyfall' when Kim rejects the Prince's necklace, saying she's "Not cut out for this whole royalty thing" resulting in Jack and Kim dancing away. It is also shown in "Spyfall" that Jack made Kim a rigatoni necklace.
- Bracelet: Kim gives Jack a "friendship" bracelet in A Slip Down Memory Lane and almost tells him how she feels. At the end of the episode, Jack puts on the bracelet, and it is assumed that he knows how Kim feels about him. Kim also gives Jack another bracelet in the episode Two Dates And A Funeral to symbolize the start of there new relationship as a couple.
- Dreams: In "Kung Fu Cop", Jack dreams that he is flirting with a 70's version of Kim. In "Wazombie Warriors" Kim dreams that she is in a nightmarish world where Jack likes another girl. They are also the only two characters to have dreams that are the main focus of the episode. *The only other person in this series to have a dream was Milton (played by Dylan Riley Snyder) and his dream was not the what the plot was centered on.
- Zompyres: In "Wazombie Warriors", Jack asks Kim on a date to see "Attack of the Killer Zompyres" with him. Also because in the previous Halloween episode Boo Gi Nights, Jack's costume was a vampire, and Kim's costume was a zombie, which mix to make a Zompyre.
- Black Belts: They are the only students (so far) who have black belts in the dojo.: *This is debatable, seeing there are guest stars who are black belts in the Bobby Wasabi dojo, like Carson.*
- Movies: They both went to see two movies together. (Zompyres and The Horse Tamer) They also starred in a Karate themed movie together in 'Karate Games'
- Corsage: Jack brought corsage for Kim and while he was buying it, he almost said its for his new girlfriend (Kim). However, it got buried in the hills.
- US Gymnastics Competition Ticket: Jack got Kim a ticket to see the US Gymnastics Competition in Seaford to make her feel better about her team quitting on her, but she turned it down because she had to hold tryouts for her gymnastics team.
- Cherry Blossom: The flew down from the sky after Kim and Jack kissed. Kim gave a petal to Jack to keep as a reminder of her.
- Cherry Blossom: they fell from the sky after Kim and Jack kissed. Also, Kim told Jack to keep a petal as a reminder of her.
Shippers From The Show
- Joan: Joan was the first character in the show to realize that Kim had feelings for Jack.
- Jerry: When Jerry saw the J+K bracelet, he knew that Jack and Kim liked each other, and it seems like he supports them dating. He even went out of his way to bring Jack and Kim together in Seaford Hustle
- Milton: It also seems like Milton supports Jack and Kim dating.
(Feel free to add yourself, but please put your username in ALPHABETICAL order and the correct coding or your username will be removed for you to try again.)
- Fabina Lover21911
- Goddess Cure Mystic
- JustCallMeDee :)
- Karatechopkbc :P
- kick forever 25
- kickinitwith you 2
- Kickinit 4ever
- Kick Lover14
- Kickin' It Teen
- Leolivia lover
- Little Kimmy
- R5 & AusllyRocks!!!!
- Stealth Elf JK
Best Kick Quotes
Jack: (Catches Kim's apple with his foot)
Kim: "Alright, that was almost cool. I'm Kim." (smiles)
Jack: "I'm Jack, I'm new."
Kim: "Yeah, I can tell. You still have that new guy smell." (scrunches up nose in fake disgust)
Kim: "Umm.. can I have my apple back?"
Jack: "Oh, sorry." (hands Kim her apple as their hands touch)
Kim: (bites her lip and gazes)
Jack: "Well, maybe I'll see you around Kim."
Kim: "Maybe you will."
Kim: "I was hoping we'd be on the same team, Jack. But now, I'm gonna have to take you down."
Jack: "You know, I think you have a little crush on me."
Kim: "Eww! No."
Jack: "Yeah.. I think you do!"
Kim: "Your whole dojo is counting on you!"
Jack: "If I do it, will you admit you have a crush on me?"
Kim: "I do NOT have a crush on you!"
Jack: (laughs and raises his hands in defense)
Everyone: 'Mmmhmm..." (Looking at Kim judgmentally)
Kim: (threatens to hurt them)
Jack: "Come on, guys. Let's go practice." (drops his apple and Kim catches it with her foot) "Kim, what are you doing here?"
Kim: "I quit the Black Dragon. You guys were alright in the tournament, but the way I see it, you need all the help you can get." (hands Jack his apple)
Jack: "Hm. never noticed him before."
Kim: "Okay, hang on. So you didn't notice a 600 pound custodian, but you did notice when Donna Tobin changed her ponytail from left to right?"
Jack: "Okay, first, it was right to left; Second, it wasn't a ponytail, it was a french braid; And third, maybe if that custodian had legs like Donna Tobin I would have noticed him too."
Jack: "Whoa, wait. Kim, you're into Ricky Weaver?"
Kim: "Uh, no. I'm not even sure who Ricky Weaver is."
Grace: "Really, Kim? Cause your locker's a huge fan." (Opens Kim's locker, revealing Ricky Weaver posters and music playing)
Kim: "Thanks a lot, Grace." (tries closing her locker but Grace holds it, then slams it) "Fine, I love him. I downloaded all of his music. Now I'm gonna meet him. Ricky!" (runs off, excited)
Jack: "I'm beginning to think she knows who Ricky is."
Jack: "I can't believe, because of you that over-jelled, pretty boy is coming to our school. I think he's got a doll's head."
Kim: "Jack, it's so predictable that a guy like you would be jealous of Ricky."
Jack: "What? I'm not- I'm not jealous!"
Jack: "I just don't get what the big deal is."
Ricky Weaver: "I'm looking for Kim Crawford."
Jack: "I know you. You're that guy. Uh, what is it?"
Kim: "Ricky Weaver!" (runs to him)
Ricky Weaver: "Sup Kim?" (turns to his bodyguards) "Guys, it's cool. Wait in the limo. I thought I'd stop by and say hey before the show."
Kim: "Ricky, you're-you're here, you're-you're standing in our dojo. Uh, Ricky, this is uh...(snaps her fingers) uh..."
Kim: "Jack, that's it."
Ricky Weaver: "Oh, what's up?" (puts his arm around Kim and pulls her) "Kim, I really love the essay you wrote. If it's cool with you, I liked to bring you onstage to dance with me."
Kim: "I'm a-I'm a be dancing with you, in front of the whole school? This is gonna make Grace's head explode!" (laughs and snorts)
Jack: "Wow." (mocks Kim's snorts) "Smooth."
Ricky Weaver: "Kim, just make sure you wear something cute."
Kim: "Cute? Of course, I wear something cute. I mean, I'm not gonna come up and not wear something cute. I just need to find something cute. Might have to go to the cute store." (looks at Ricky) "Am I saying it aloud? Ah, gotta go." (turns to leave)
Jack: " Bye Kim." (mocks Kim's snorts)
Kim: "Seriously, I will hurt you."
Jack: "Kim, there you are." (stops to see Kim in a dress) "Wow! I never seen you in a dress before." (looks at Kim's lips) "Are you wearing lipgloss?"
Kim: "No. Why, does it look okay?" (turns to her locker mirror to check)
Jack: "There's something you should know about Ricky. The contest you won was a fake. He just look at your picture and thought you were cute."
Kim: "Ricky is not that shallow, Jack." (shuts her locker, then turns to Jack) "He seriously thought I was cute?"
Jack: "After the concert, he's gonna take you backstage, make a move on you, and then dump you. He does it in every city."
Kim: "I know what this is about, Jack. You don't like Ricky, so you're making up lies about him to make him some kind of monster."
Jack: "He is a monster. A private jet flying, San Francisco burger buying, hottubbing doll-haired monster!"
Kim: "Okay, that's just a big bowl of word salad."
Jack: (looking for Kim, opens a door) "Kim!" (closes the door) "Kim!" (walks in a room)
Kim: "Have a nice flight, Ricky!" (tosses Ricky at a table)
Jack: "Are you okay?"
Kim: "Yeah, Jack, I'm fine. And looks like you're right. Congradulations." (looks at Ricky) "Uh, buh-bye, Ricky." (left the room)
Ricky Weaver: "Wow, she throws pretty good for a girl."
Jack: "Looks like you mess around with the wrong person."
Ricky Weaver: "I don't understand. She was the first girl in 20 schools that wouldn't let me kiss her."
Jack: "Kim's not like the others. On the outside, she's like a cute, little lamb. But on the inside, she's like a vicious, killer lamb."
Ricky Weaver: "Yeah, well, I'll be in Kansas tommorrow. You should see the chick that won that contest. It's good to be famous."
Jack: "Not always."
Ricky Weaver: "What do you mean?"
Jack: "Hold on a second." (turns to open the door) "Hey guys, he's in here." (opens the door for the papprazzi to come in, causing Ricky to slip and fall as the papprazzi snaps photos of him) "Uh, buh-bye, Ricky." (left the room)
Jack: "Hey, I saw the light on. What are you doing here?"
Kim: "Just a little late night workout. Hey, uh... Jack, just so we're clear... you know I can take care of myself, right?"
Jack: "Yeah, I know. You just won the gold medal in The Ricky Toss." (Smiles and laughs)
Kim: (Laughs) "Thanks for having my back, Jack."
Jack: "No problem."
Jack: "You know, I had some really expensive cheese burgers for lunch today, but you know what? I think the ones at Circus Burger are actually better. You wanna grab one?"
Kim: "Sure." (bites her lip and smiles)
Kim: (notice Jack's sleeping) Uh, Jack? (claps her hands) Jack!
Jack: (bangs his head, Kim looked worried) Sorry, I was up all night playing "Kung Fu Cop 77". You go back in time with Bobby and play a bell-bottom super freak. Last night, I took out eight ninjas with one disco ball
Kim: "So Milton likes Julie, and Julie likes Milton. Do you know what this means?" (excitedly)
Jack: "Yes I do. It's a perfect storm of nerd love."
Kim: (Annoyed) "This isn't a joke Jack. We have to help them!"
Jack: "Rudy would freak if he found out we were helping Milton and Julie."
Kim: "I don't care! We have to help them. I believe in a thing called love."
Jack: Whoa, dropping in! (skating down the half-pipe)
Kim: Yeah, Jack! Whoa, that was awesome!
Jack: Hey, thanks.
Jack: What are you doing?
Kim: I'm not gonna let this man's torch go out.
Jack: You just had to encourage him.
Kim: I'm just trying to help him.
Jack: Great! If we pass the inspection, the dojo can reopen tommorrow.
Kim: That gives us tonight. Rudy, we have time to go back to the half-pipe.
Jack: Seriously, Kim?
Kim: We are not giving up. Get in the car!
Rudy: No, no, no. I, you know, uh, uh, Jack's right. It's a little dangerous and I finally stop leaking.
Kim: What?! Go! Get in the car! Come on, Jack! (push Rudy out the dojo with Jack following) Go, go, go, go, go!
Kim: Uh, no, no!
Jack: Uh, No, no, no! Guys, guys, show's over. Let's go, Rudy.
Kim: Yeah, get in the car. We're leaving while you're still alive.
Jack: Come on.
Rudy: Can I just...
Jack and Kim: Get in the car!
Jack: Captain Coburn is focus on one thing and one thing only: kids breaking out. What he's not focus on is someone breaking in.
Kim: Okay, you guys make the switch. One Jerry for another.
Jack: Kim, pretend to be an attractive girl, okay?
Kim: (offended) Okay, I'll try, but I don't know if a heinous troll like me would pull it off.
Kim: That's it! (tries to attack Milton)
Jack: (held Kim by the waist) Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
Eddie and Jack: He's ready!
Kim: You know who we should invite?
(At the same time)
Jack: Kathy Davis
Kim: Brad Wolf
(Look at each other)
Jack: (Reluctantly) Brad's a good guy.
Kim: Yeah.. Kathy's..... nice...
Jack: Where's Brad?
Kim: Uh, I don't know, I just started dancing, turned around, and he was gone.
Jack: Huh? That's weird. (Turns around and widens eyes)
Kim: So, um, where's Kathy?
Jack: I- she's- you know... we're, having a great time, hanging out, tearing it up.
Kim: She didn't show, did she?
Jack: (Sadly) No.
Kim: So... um, I see your girl Kathy finally showed up.
Jack: Yeah, she's over there dancing with your boy Brad.
(Pushes Jack out of the way)
Jack: So, uh... since they're- we should...?
Kim: We could, but do you think it would-
Jack: Yeah, it might.
Kim: Maybe it won't.
Jack: But what if it does?
Kim: Yeah, we probably shouldn't.
Jack: Yeah, let's get some chips.
Kim: I like chips.
Kim: That's it! (tries to climb on the counter)
Jack: (held Kim by the waist) Okay! Alright!
Jack: (climbing down the peg board) Oh, hey, Kim. Check out the new peg board. It is a great upper body workout.
Kim: Oh, so that's what it's for. Rudy's been drying his sweaty socks on it.
Jack: (looks at the pegs in disgust) Ugh, I knew these pegs smelled feety. (starts climbing up the peg board)
Kim: So, Jack, you, uh, wanna hang out Saturday night?
Jack: Yeah sure, what do you wanna do?
Kim: Oh, I don't know. Hey, maybe we can swing by the Riverside Country Club for the Swan's Court Cotillion Ball or something? (Jack falls off the peg board, Kim looked worried) Jack, are you okay?
Jack: (gets up) Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. But I am not going to any ball. I hate tuxedos, I can't dance, oh, and one more thing, I am a dude. Dudes don't do cotillions.
Kim: What just happened?
Jack: Kim, Brody's a Black Dragon, he set you up!
Brody: No, Kim, I had no idea. I...
Kim: Look at me, I'm a mess.
Jack: I don't know, I think brown's a good color on you. (Pulls out a chair for Kim) Give me that. (Takes the crown from her hand, places it on her head, then sits down next to her) Kim, I'm sorry. None of this would have happened if I had said yes when you asked me to go with you.
Kim: Well, you're here now. I've just got one question... where did you get that tux?
Jack: Oh, Rudy lent it to me. I don't know, I kind of like it. (Jack lifts up his arm and flowers come out of his sleeve)
Kim: Where did those flowers just come from?
Jack: I have no idea. (Gives the flowers to Kim)
Kim: (smiles and picks up the crown from the floor) Well, Brody wont be needing this anymore. (Puts the crown on Jack's head)
Jack: Here's something I never thought I'd say. You wanna dance?
Kim: Sure. (bites her lip)
(Jack and Kim were about to slow dance together when the music change back to the funky music)
Jack: Oh no.
Kim: Oh yeah! Finally, something I can move to! Now this is my jam! (starts dancing)
Jack: Whatever, you're the queen. (starts dancing as everyone else, including Brody, Milton, and Jerry, starts dancing)
Milton: "Kim, wow! You looked...different. Hot date tonight?"
Jack: "With a clown?"
Kim: "Go ahead and laugh, but I just got us $10 getting close to buying that go-kart."
Kim: (shoves the helmet to Milton) "That's it!" (tries to attack Jerry)
Jack: (held Kim by the waist) "No No No!"
Jerry: " Hey Hey Hey."
Jack: "Hey, Hey."
Jack: "I still can't believe that Jerry bought our go-kart."
Kim: "This goes way beyond the go-kart. Ever since he started working for the Meatball King, he's been a whole different person. If he calls me doll one more time, I'm gonna pummel him!"
Jack: "The Meatball King?"
Kim: "That's Jerry's boss."
Kim: "Call him back?"
Phil: "She's so smart."
Jack: "She is."
Jack: "Kim, uhh.. what's in your backpack?"
Kim: "Awh! It's the little guy from the skate park site! How did you get in here? Were you in my baggy waggy? Yes you were! Yes you were!"
Jack: "Why do girls always talk like that to animals? Just cause he's a.. fluffy little man? Yes! Yes you are! You're a fluffy little man! Yes you are!"
(Milton, Jerry and Eddie look at Jack awkwardly)
Jack: "What? He's a fluffy little man."
Kim: "Jack, we've been through this. I know we disagreed, but I'm not backing off."
Jack: "Wait, you don't have to. I spoke to Luke, and he had a great idea. He's agree to pay to have it relocated to a preserve in Oregon where voles are protected."
Kim: "I don't know. This is its home."
Jack: "But Luke said it will have a better home in Oregon. Kim, we all wanted a skate park. This is a way to get the park and give the vole a better life. It's a win-win. Trust me."
Jack: "I think it's really cool you took a stand here, Kim."
Kim: "Sometimes you've gotta look out for the little guy."
Jack: "And each other. I'm sorry, I was so excited about the skate park that I let myself get fooled by Luke."
Kim: "You were there when I needed you." (they smile at each other)
Kim: "My aunt loaned me this dress."
Jack: "Let me say this as delicately as I can... your aunt does not love you."
Kim: (Looks upset)
Kim: Jack! *throws him her pageant wand*
Jack: *catches it, and winks at Kim*
Jack: Thanks for your help. I heard you won the pageant!
Kim: You're looking at the new Pearl of Seaford
Jack: Uh.. this is yours. (fixes the wand and hands it back to Kim)
Kim: *takes it*
Jack: So uh, is the Pearl too good to take a ride with her friends on a log?
Kim: No way! Let's do this!
Jack: (baby voice) "Those cute baby birds messed you up, didn't they?" (Taps Kim on the nose) "Yes they did, yes they did."
Kim: "Why don't you shut it?" (lunges at Jack)
Kim: (sarcastically) "Way to go Jack! Your first kiss was with a sea creature."
Jack: (Sticks his tongue out at her.)
Kim: "Eddie, are you sure we're in the right place? We're in a dock yard.
Jack: "Yeah, it really doesn't look like a place for anything- (device beeps) Eddie's got this! Psh, douting him!"
Jack: (walk in the dojo) "Just down at the arcade. What was I doing there, only becoming the number 1 immortal Slayer player in the world.
Kim: "Wow, spending thousands of hours with nerds in the dark really pay off."
Jack: "Sure did. I won a really cool glow-in-the-dark t-shirt." (look through his sweatshirt) "Oh man. This thing is awesome."
Kim: (sighs) "Look Jack, I'm tired of sparring with Milton. I mean, you're the only other black belt in this dojo. I want to be challenged."
Jack: "Really? I-I don't think that's a great idea. I mean..."
Kim: (grabs Jack's hand) "Come on, Jack."
Jack: (removes his shoes) "Okay."
Kim: "And remember, Jack, give me everything you got."
Jack: "Kim, are you sure you wanna do this?" (Kim throws a punch and he caught it) "Okay." (Jack and Kim start sparring, and Jack lost)
Kim: "Yes!" (dancing) "I took you down, down to the ground."
Jack: "I gotto hand it to you Kim. You got the better of me. Congratulations." (highfives Kim)
Kim: "When we sparred this morning, did you let me win?"
Jack: "WHAAT?" (lies with a high-pitched voice)
Jack: "I know what this is about, it's about me letting you win when we sparred.
Kim: "That's exactly what it's about! I mean. I wanted a fair fight from you and this is the only way that I could get it!"
Jack: "Kim.. that match is gonna be shown online, you're going to embarrass yourself in front of a whole lot of people."
Kim: "Sounds like your scared."
Jack: "Oh okay, you know what? You want a real fight with me where I don't hold back? Well, your gonna get it."
Kim: "Good cause that's what I want!"
(slam lockers and walk separate ways)
Jack: "Forgot my books." (walks to his locker)
Kim: "Me too." (walks to her locker)
Host: "Jack, why don't you tell everybody what your strategy is?"
Jack: "I'm gonna use my agility and arsenal counter attacking spin kicks to take my opponent down."
Kim: "I'm just gonna rip his skull off and soccer kick it off the roof."
Jack: "What? You wanna do this right now? I've been waiting, I'm not gonna hold back this time! You're gonna be the number one black belt in the dojo? Ohhh, I saw that! Oh yeah! You're going down!"
Kim: "I really wanna do this right now. I'm sick, and tired of you holding back. You know what? I'll be the number one black belt in the dojo BROTHAH! BOOM!"
Kim: "Okay Jack, now that we're gonna spar for real, let's see what you got."
Jack: "Alright, but I really don't wanna hurt you okay?"
Kim: "Why? I'm okay with hurting you."
Jack: (rolls eyes)
Kim: Wait, we are going to see a movie? You said that we were going to get pizza.
Jack: If we told you we were going to see "Secret Agent Moose", you wouldn't have wanted to come with us.
Kim: That's because it is about a secret....Agent....MOOSE!!!!!
Kim: I got this. (push Jack) I got just as much disicple as everyone else. (takes off her shoes as Jack take his shoes off) I mean, and not to mention the fact that women can handle 10 times more...(burns her foot) AH!! Sweet Cheese That Is HOT!
Jack: Let me show you how a man does it, Kim.
(Gets on the path and starts to walk slowly.)
Jack: See? Mind over matter. I feel absolutely no pain-
Kim: Dude, your feet are on fire.
Jack: My feet are on what now?
Jack: (looks down at his feet to see it smoking) FIRE! MY FEET ARE ON FIRE!!!
(Jack runs to put feet in water bucket.)
Kim: So uh, that's how a man does it Jack?
Jack: Not funny Kim, I just barbecued my piggies.
Jack: I'm kinda nervous. This guy I'm going up against hasn't lost in two years.
Kim: Well, he's about to. He doesn't know who he's messing with. Bobby Wasabi's best student right here! You don't want any of this!
Jack: Kim, stop, please!
Kim: 'Cause boom goes the dynamite! BOOM!
Jack: Kim! Stop booming! People are looking!
Kim: (Mocking Lorie) I mean that flying kicky thing you did was, like, wow! (In high pitch) Ahahaha!
Jack: (Smiling and Laughing) You really dont like her, do you?
Kim: What makes you say that? Hey look!
Jack: (turns around and looks)
Kim: (pops heart-shaped balloon Lorie gave him)
(Gives a cute and innocent look at Jack) Late to class, see ya!
Jack: (smiles and watches her as she walks away)
Kim: Remember when I was in the dojo and I told you I didn't have any feelings for Jack?
Kim: I kinda do. But it doesn't really matter now... he's moving to Japan.
Kim:Uh, look Jack he's, just the new guy in the dojo. Nobody could replace you. (smiles up at him)
Jack: Kim! Check these out! We took these at the photo booth down at the pier, remember?
Kim: Oh yeah. I cant believe you still have those.
Jack: There's four pictures here. You take two and I'll take two?
Kim: (smiles) Yeah.
Jack: Ha-hey I remember that one. That's where I gave you a wet willy.
Kim: Oh look at the next one! That's the one where I gave you a black eye!
Kim: It's ok Jack I, uh, did the same thing. There's somethings I wanted you to know. But promise me you'll wait to read it until you're on the plane!
Jack: I would... but, I changed my mind. I'm not going.
Kim: (looks shocked) Well, in that case, I'm just gonna say it.
... I want my letter back!
Jack: And I want mine!
(Swap letters from each other)
Kim: "So, what made you change your mind about going to Japan?"
Jack: "Oh I dont know... (looks at Kim) Thought it might cost too much."
(They smile at each other)
Kim: "Hey, uh, Jack. I made you something to wear when you break the record." * Hands him the bracelet*
Jack: "Oh, sorta like a good luck bracelet."
Kim: (Hesitantly): "Uh, yeah. But it's also more of a -"
Jack: "What? Like, a friendship bracelet?"
Kim: "Uh, yeah."
Jack: (Sarcastically): "Great, it's finally official. We're friends!"
Kim: (Exasperated): "Jack, you know I think of us as more than just -..."
Jack: "More than just what?"
Kim: "Um, I don't know. It's just a dumb bracelet! I gotta go."
Jack:" Wait. Kim! Come on, Kim. Wait a second."
Kim: "I don't care about this record. I just want Jack back."
Kim: "Jack you did it. How do you feel?"
Jack: "I feel great. Jack is back!"
Kim: "We missed you."
(The two smile at each other.)
Kim: (Hesitantly): Hey, I've got one question. Do you remember anything I had said right before you fell and hit your head?"
Jack: "No, no I don't. Why?"
Kim: (Relieved): "No reason! I'll see you over at Phil's."
Jack: (Smirks and take the bracelet that Kim gave him out of his pocket and puts it on.)
Jack: Phil's new Garlic Falafel Balls are disgusting.
Kim: Surprising. Considering the cook is a goat.
Jerry: Yeah. I know. These are awful.
Jack: Then, why do you keep eating them?
Jerry: Mm, 'cause now I can do this. (Blechs loudly in Jack and Kim's faces. Jack turn his head and Kim hides her face)
Jack: So Kim, are you coming to see the movie with us tommorrow? It's playing here in the mall.
Kim: What movie?
Milton: Only the best monster movie ever made. (zips down his jacket and shows his shirt) "Attack of the Killer Zompyres" ! (hisses)
Jerry: They're half-zombie...
Kim: And all-lame. If you guys want to see a good movie, go see "The Horse Tamer". It's a romantic story about a muscular 19-year-old boy who sells his last shirt to save a crippled horse.
Jack: Just hearing those words makes me feel much less of a man. Kim, c'mon! See "Zompyres" with us. It'll be fun.
Kim: (Hesitantly) I don't know...
Jack: C'mon, we should go together.
Jack: *nods with a smile*
Kim: Well, okay. I'm in. (smiles at Jack)
Jack: Cool. (smiles and chuckles)
Kim: Whoa, you're here on a date with Lindsay?!
Jack: Uh, no, no. I-I'm not. (grabs Jerry by the shirt) Jerry, what is going on?
Jerry: No hablo ingles, senor.
Jack: (angry) Jerry!
Jerry: Dude, it was the only way I would get Katie to go out with me. You gotta do this for me, man. Please.
Jack: Fine. (pushes Jerry) Kim.. would you be okay if I sat -
Kim: Of course! Yeah, appearently Lindsay's your date. Why wouldn't you sit with your date? And, since you and I aren't on a date, I'll just sit with Eddie. (fake laughs)
Jack: *walks away*
Kim: *drops the act*
Kim: Jack, you all right?
Jack: How do you know my name?
Kim: *shocked and worried*
Lindsay: I'm Lindsay, Jack's girlfriend. Who are you?
Kim: (angry) I really hate this world.
Jack: (smiling at Kim) Her name's Kim. We found her wandering outside and had to use our last falafel ball to save her.
Lindsay: (jealous of Kim) You wasted our last ball on her? I don't trust her. Give her "the test."
Kim: How did you know that music would make Jerry dance?
Jack: Well, before he was a zompire, Jerry was one of us. Music was his weakness. And girls. And math. And tying shoelaces. He had a lot of weaknesses.
Jack: (snorts) Look, some loser grew a bean in a cup.
Kim: *offended and mad*
Jack: Kim, falafel ball! (tosses Kim a falafel ball and Kim shove it in Zompyre Jerry's mouth)
Zompyre Jerry: (gulps and stomach gurgles) Oh no! I hate school bathrooms. (whimpers and runs out)
Jack: Kim, we did it! We did it!
Kim: Jack, behind you! It's your crazy, zompyre ex-girlfriend! (points at Lindsay, who burps on Jack)
After Jack gets burped by Lindsay.
Kim: (devastated) No!! Jack?
Jack: Kim... get away from me.
Zompire Lindsay: What are you doing? Don't turn her, Jack. You are supposed to spending the rest of eternity with me.
Zompyre Jack: I've literally been a zompire for 10 seconds and you're already smothering me. (Kim escapes)
Zompyre Lindsay: You just wanna burp on her because you like her. I knew it! Admit it!
Zompyre Jack: Oh, so this is how it's gonna be for all eternity.
Zompyre Lindsay: My mother warned me about...
Zompyre Jack: Let it go!
Zompyre Lindsay: ...boys like you! (Kim tiptoes to the coil)
Zompyre Jack: Woman! Shh! Shh!
Zompyre Lindsay: Did you just...
Zompyre Jack: Stop! Just shh!
Kim: You guys need to lighten up. (Zompyre Jack and Zompyre Lindsay turn to Kim, who turns on the coil)
After she saved him
Kim: You okay?
Jack: You did it, you saved me.
Kim: I was not going to let you spend eternity with her. You belong with me. You belong with me!
Jack: I'd love to... (looks at Kim) I--I just--I have to help Kim with her, uh...
Kim: Science Project! I'm growing a bean.
Jack: I have to help her grow a bean.
Kim: Buh-Bye, Lindsay. *Lindsay leaves in disgust*
Jack: Oh, thank you so much for the save. Sitting next to her was like sitting next to a zombie. So did you like the movie?
Kim: Couldn't have hated it more. But I like the way it ended.
Jack: I didn't really like the ending. The way the zombie and the vampire... *leaves with Kim*
Jack: This may be the worst movie I've ever seen. But I'm glad I'm here with you.
(Looks at Kim and smiles.)
Kim: Yeah, me too.
Jack: We're gonna need a bigger cookie.
Kim: (quietly) Yeah.
Jack: Kim, I can't go to Rochella with you, I gotta practice for the tournament.
Kim: (Has a sad look on her face)
Jack: Here's my ticket. (Hands it to her) Bring a friend.
Kim: Fine I'll go without you, but I wont enjoy it.
Jack: Yeah you will.
Kim: I know i was just trying to make you feel better.
(Kim and Carson walk into the dojo together)
Jack: Hey Kim. How was Rochella?
Kim: Oh it was awesome.
Carson: Yeah thanks so much for the ticket Jack. (puts his arm around Kim's shoulder briefly)
Jack: Oh you guys went. Together. (jealous)
Kim: Yeah we were on our feet the whole night, dancing, and tearing in up!
Jack: And you were dancing. Together. (more jealous)
Kim: Yeah. He's such a great dancer. He's actually the one who taught me.
Jack: So he's the one...
Carson: Check it. (walks to the radio and puts his iPod in, pressing play)
Kim and Carson: OH YEAH THAT'S OUR JAM! (both start dancing to the music, horribly)
Jack: (walks over to the radio in anger and annoyance. Turns it off) Alright guys. I hate to stop your little dance party but I really should get back to practice. (sarcasm)
Jack: Guys, we've been on the news all day.
Kim: They used surveillance footage from the mall security camera. I kicked butt and looked good while doing it.
Jack: You know, Kim, in the interview with the reporter, you kind of made it sound like you took the guy down by yourself.
Kim: (scoffs) What makes you said that?
Jack: Because you said and I quote, "I took the guy down by myself."
Dolph: That's why you're perfect. Actors are fake. You are real. You're fresh, you're gutsy, you have great hair.
Kim: Thank you.
Dolph: I was talking to the boy.
Dolph: What do you say, Yak and Kam?
Kim: I can be a star!
Jack: Watch out, Hollywood. Here comes Yak and Kam.
Dolph: Your characters are enemies, but you're brought together by the most powerful thing in the universe. A kiss.
Jack and Kim: (at the same time) Oh! (face each other) Ohhhh.....
Kim: But I hate you. You're from zone 5. You vaporized my father.
Jack: I had to vaporize him. He was implanted with the evil egg and smelled of elderberries.
Kim: So by killing him, that means you saved me?
Jack: No. (spins Kim to face him) I saved us. (Leaning in to kiss Kim the first time) Uh, did someone just say cut?
Kim: Yeah, I heard a cut. Someone definitely said cut.
Dolph: In this scene, you climb the ladder, out the bunker and emerge in the Hollywood forest. That's where the real action begins.
Kim: Uh, actually Dolph, if I may, my character's the best hunter from zone 9 so I should probably go first.
Dolph: Yeah, okay. Do that.
Jack: Uh, actually, since my character's the strongest fighter, you should probably be following me.
Dolph: He makes a good point.
Kim: I follow no man!
Jack: But I'm Malakai, son of...
Kim: Oh, you want to talk about greatness?!
Jack and Kim: (arguing)
Dolph: Will someone please get up the gunterschlagen ladder? (Jack and Kim starts climbing and into a forest)
Jack: All right, so what do we do now? Where is everybody?
Kim: Yeah. Hey, Dolph, what are we supposed to do now? You never gave us a script for this scene. (door shuts)
Dolph: Because there isn't one. Everything from this point forward is real. See, you're not acting in this movie, you are living in it.
Jack: What are you saying?
Dolph: I'm saying...
Man: Welcome to Clown Burger. May I have your order, please?
Dolph: That wasn't me. Whoever's on this channel, could you please switch? I'm trying to make a movie here! (Jack spots a camera in a tree and shows it to Kim) What I'm saying, Yak and Kam, is I'll be fliming your fight to the very end.
Kim: Fighting? Against who?
Dolph: The fiercest warriors who ever walked the earth. Let the Karate Games begin!
Kim: He's kidding, right? (a spear, out of nowhere, nearly hits them and into a tree)
Jack: No, I don't think he is. (pushes Kim to see three guys, ready to fight)
Jack: Are you ready?
Kim: Do I have a choice?
Dolph: You must fight to survive.
Jack: You don't have a choice.
(Kim tooks out one but gets chase. Jack takes out two)
Jack: Kim? Kim?
Jack: (looking for Kim) Kim?
Kim: Jack! (Jack starts running)
Jack: (sees Kim hanging by her hands on a vine) Kim, are you okay?
Kim: Yeah, but Jack, be careful. I was hung here by Brazilian Tree Fighters.
Jack: What's a Brazilian Tree Fighter? (hears screeching and gets knocked by two men swinging on vines)
Kim: That's a Brazilian Tree Fighter.
(Jack dodge one tree fighter, but gets caught by another and then drop)
Jack: (falling) Whoa! (lands on his face) I'm really starting to hate this movie. (gets up and see the tree fighters screeching, then runs up to Kim and wrapped his arms around her waist. As the two tree fighters came down swinging, Jack and Kim starts swinging on the vine and knock them out. Jack unties Kim from the vine)
Kim: (scared) Jack, this is real. I mean, we got lucky this time, but what if next time we-
Jack: (reassuring) Hey, hey, we're gonna be fine, okay? (Puts his hands on her shoulders) Kim, I won't let anything happen to you.
Dolph: Oh, that's touching. You kids are going to be big stars if you survive. (Kim spots another camera and shows it to Jack) And the only way you'll do that is if you make it to the Hollywood sign for my spectacular ending.
Kim: You're going to jail, you freak!
Dolph: I wouldn't worry about me. I'd just start running to that sign. And if you're looking for motivation, here it comes. (Jack and Kim hears dogs barking and turns around)
Man: Get 'em, boys! (Jack and Kim face each other and start running. They stop to catch their breath, only to see the dogs heading their direction) There they are! After them! (Jack and Kim starts running)
Kim: Whoa, a little higher up here than I thought. Now what?
Jack: I don't know. He said we'd survive if we made it to the sign. (Kim shows Jack another camera on the sign)
Kim: All right, we're here, you crazy nutburger! Okay, it's over. We dodged spears, escaped traps, beat tree fighters, and outran dogs...
Jack: And I'm pretty sure I used poison ivy as toilet paper.
Dolph: Congratulations. Ready for the big twist? Only one of you can be the star of this movie, and that is the one who survives.
Kim: Survives what?
Dolph: Each other. Now fight!
Jack: What? That's not gonna happen. We're friends... (gets kicked by Kim) Kim, what are you doing? (Kim tries to attack) No, don't fight me. (dodged Kim's punches) No. (gets kicked twice) Stop. (grabs Kim's arms but gets flip. He looks down, then looks at Kim) Kim, think about what you're doing!
Kim: I am. I'm thinking about being a star. So long, Jack. (kicked Jack)
Jack: No. Whoa! (gets kicked and fall off)
(A helicopter approches and Dolph comes down)
Dolph: Bravo, Kim. Bravo. You're truely are a star.
Kim: I'm not just a star. I'm also a great actress.
Dolph: Let's not get crazy.
Kim: It's true. I made you believe we were actually fighting.
Dolph: Wait, you mean...
Jack: (comes out, austrian accent) That's right. Yak is back.
(Jack and Kim start attacking Dolph, but Dolph dodged their attacks and throw punches, but Kim blocked them. Dolph starts climbing up the sign and Kim follows while Jack went the other way. Kim starts to attack Dolph. Jack starts to kick Dolph off the sign.)
Dolph: Whoa! (falls off)
Jack: Wow, I guess his movie ended a little bit differently than he thought it would.
Kim: Yeah. Can you believe when we got here we were worrried about who was gonna be the star?
Jack: What do you mean "we"?
Kim: You're right. I'm sorry. Look, Jack, I just want you to know I think you're amazing.(bites her lip a bit, smiling)
Jack: (Smiles and leans into Kim) (they almost kiss)
Dolph: CUT! I CUT MY LEG UNT IT REALLY HURTS!!!
(They pull back, Jack with an irritated expression)
Kim: Uh, you ready to get out of here?
Jack: (sweetly) Let's go home. (walks off the sign with Kim)
Milton: How was Hollywood?
Jack: Oh, the director turned out to be a maniac and we sent him to jail for the rest of his life.
Kim: Same old, same old. (Jack and Kim walk down the hall)
Rudy: Where have you two been? My demo started 20 minutes ago.
Jack: I'm sorry, Rudy. I forgot to set my alarm clock, and then I couldn't find my gi and by the time I found it, I missed the bus.
Kim: I just didn't want to be here.
Jack: Come on, Rudy. It wasn't a total failure. Look, one person handed in a membership form.
Kim: Uh, Jack? It hasn't even been fill out yet. It's just a drawing of Rudy with a butt for a face. (both laugh)
Jack: You know, Jerry, every once and awhile you get a great idea. (Ruth and Murray comes in)
Kim: But this is not one of them.
Jack: You sold it?
Kim: But you promised Rudy this would always be our dojo.
Jack: What if he's happy? I mean, he's given us so much that we can't go over there and make him feel guilty about us.
Kim: You know, Jack's right. That wouldn't be fair.
Kim: This is humiliating. I can't believe Ty turned Jerry into a dummy.
Jack: I think he was born that way.
Kim: Not that kind of dummy, that kind of dummy. *shows Jack one of the Black Dragons kicking Jerry, dressed as a dummy*
Ty: Is that what you think, Jack? Here's what I think. You both trained under Rudy who I don't recognize as a real sensei. So I'm stripping you of your black belts.
Jack and Kim: What?!
Ty: You'll have to re-earn your rankings starting with these white belts. (hands two white belts to Jack and Kim)
Kim: We don't need a dojo to keep us together. Right, Jack?
Jack: Of course. Guys, nothing's gonna change.
Jack: Hey Kim, how you been?
Kim: I'm fine.
Jack: Did you get my message about tonight?
Kim: Uh, yeah I can't make it. Sorry.
Jack: C'mon it's for Rudy. It sounded important.
Kim: (mad) Well staying connected was important ,but that didn't happen either.
Jack: (defensive) It wasn't just me, we all went in different directions.
Kim: (sadly) We lost the dojo Jack, but I didn't think we'd lose each other.
(Brett walks in)
Brett: Hey Kim. When you're done with practice, we'll go grab a slice.
Kim: Oh, uh, Jack this is Brett. He's my . . . boyfriend. (awkward.... extremely awkward)
Jack: (depressed) I'll see you around. (sadly walks away)
Kim: That's what I was hoping.
Jack: Kim, you made it!
Jack: We were just talking about you. We think you're pretty awesome coming out here to help them out.
Kim: And I love your little workout outfit. It is so cute.
Jack: (about to beat Black Dragon when Brett walks in and starts talking to Kim, therefore ends up tieing match) Sorry, guys. I lost my focus for a second. (looks at Kim in a depressed way)
Kim: (returns with a guilty face)
Jack: (walks in on a conversation with Kim and Brett. Listens)
Kim: So anyway, Brett, I hope you understand, it's just . . . I still have feelings for someone else.
(Brett walks away)
Jack: (smiles and walks up to Kim)
Kim: Jack! I-uh-I-was just-uh (groans) You weren't supposed to hear that.
Jack: I don't know. I'm kinda glad I did.
(smile at each other)
Jack: Hey, uh, you know what? Instead of going to practice, you wanna go get some pizza?
Kim: (chuckles) We're gonna blow off practice just so we can have a...
Jack: A date.
(they both smile at each other and walk to The Pizza Place together)
Kim: Forget dessert, I wanna go workout.
Jack: (looks at the check) Whoa. That's a little bit more than I expected. Um, we didn't ordered five baha ghanoush platters.
Kim: Hey, uh, Jack, you need me to help you with the check?
Jack: No thanks, I got this.
Kim: I could go for some dessert.
Jack: You literally just said you wanted to workout.
Kim: Well, now I want dessert, Jack.
Kim: And when the prince say goodbye, he leaned in close and look at me with those big, beautiful cow eyes, and you wanna know what I said?
Kim: No, Jack, I didn't say m...Wait, uh, I was thinking about cows. What if...Oh no, I probably did. Way to go, Kim. A prince comes to town and you moo him.
Jack: Get over it, Kim. He's just obnoxious, pretty boy royalty.
Kim: (Takes box from Phil and opens it) Diamonds?! I can't believe this! (takes out a necklace) No boy has ever given me a necklace before!
Jack: Uh, excuse me, uh, I gave you one.
Kim: Oh that's right, the one you made me at summer camp made out of macaroni...
Jack: It was rigatoni. Learn your pasta, woman!
Kim: Jack, you're just jealous because you weren't invited.
Jack: Please. There's not a guy in the world that would wanna go to some fancy ball for a prince.
Jack: (fighting Phil Imposter) Throw it!
Jack: The key! Throw it out the window, now!
(Kim throws the key out the windows as it explode)
Kim: Jack, how did you...I mean, why did you...what was the (explodes sound)?
Jack: Look, I'll explain the whole thing later.
Kim: (to Jack after the prince leaves) Look, Jack, every girl likes getting attention from a handsome prince, but I just want you to know that I feel a lot more comfortable around you then I do anyone else. Uh, and look, I know these things aren't really your thing. So, uh, let's go. (classical music playing)
Jack: Whoa, w-wait a second here. I just climbed 86 floors up the side of this building, the music's still playing and, uh, I think I look kinda dashing. (offers his hand to Kim) Do you wanna dance? (Kim takes Jack's hand and they begin to slow dance together)
Jack: Kim, this is gonna be the greatest Ninja Marathon ever. I mean, three full days!
Kim: I heard they're gonna break the record for the most ninja attacks per hour.
Jack: We're living in a a golden age, Kim.
Jack: (to Ms. Applebaum) We'll watch the boy. You deserve a break.
Kim: I think, like, at a spa for three days. Not a moment less.
Jack: And Rudy will pay for everything.
Kim: Okay, look, we gotta teach this kid that there are consequences to his actions. Jack, you gotta fight him!
Jack: We can't do that. It wouldn't be fair.
Rudy: It'll be fair if I use this bo staff. (picks up a bo staff) Jack, let's jump him on three.
Jack: (stops Rudy) Stop! Wait wait, guys, are you serious?
Kim: Jack, you're a second-degree black belt. But this is the toughest opponent you've ever faced. Now get out there and beat up that baby!
Jack: You're right. I'm not gonna hurt him. But I'll teach him what it's like when someone fights back. (walks over to Booker) All right, buddy. You've been a good boy, but you just can't go around... (gets kicked and punched, and groans) Whoa! (gets thrown over Kim and Rudy. He gets over to Booker and gets beaten again, and groans, and gets thrown against the wall by Booker) Was it at least close?
Kim: What do you need to hear, Champ?
Jack: Rudy, he's coming for you!
Kim: Play dead! (puts her hand on Jack's back towards the couch)
Jerry: I can't believe I'm spending my vacation at the animal park, sitting behind an elephant, waiting for it to pass the zoo director's cellphone.
Jack: It could be worse.
Jerry: Oh, it is. I have to call him when I find it.
Kim: Milton's so lucky. He has to go to Scotland with his parents.
Jack: No, no. He's not going anywhere. His dad has some work thing that came up.
(bagpipe music plays)
Kim: What is that awful sound?
Jack: Sounds like a dying donkey.
Kim: Hey, uh, Jack, I think you're putting too much air into that.
Jack: No, I'm trying to build up the pressure. It's all clogged. *tries blowing through the bagpipe and the bagpipe pops* Sorry.
Jack: He won't be alone. I'll be
Kim: Did I win?
Jack: You alright there, Kim?
Kim: Yeah, I think so. Why?
Jack: Oh, I don't know. You're looking a little pancake-ish.
Kim and Jack: Oh.
Milton: Yes, so you understand?
Jack: Not even a little.
Kim: What's he doing?
Jack: I don't know.
Kim: You know what, I'm out of here. (gets up to leave)
Jack: Me too. (gets up and follows Kim)
(Jack and Kim were collecting chicken eggs)
Jack: (took an egg and put in the basket) Thank you. (took another egg and put it in the basket) Been a pleasure. (took another egg) Ooh, still warm and damp. Gross, but thank you. (put it in the basket)
Kim: Ok, last house on the block. (placed the basket down, stuck her hand in the coop, and gets peck) Ow! A chicken just peck me!
Jack: Yeah, because you don't know what you're doing, Kim. You can't just shove your hand in there and be all grabby. (stuck his hand in the coop) You have to just...(gets peck) Ow! (hits his face on the coop as a chicken clucks loudly and nearly falls) Let her keep her stupid egg. Come on, let's get out of here.
Kim: We can't, okay? Pratchet said if we leave a single egg, they'll get lazy and stop laying. I got it! Okay, you act like a rooster, draw her out, and I'll grab the egg.
Jack: Kim, I'm not acting like a roost...
Kim: A handsome rooster.
Jack: That I can do. (moves and clucks like a chicken as the chicken comes out)
Kim: Jack, look. It's working! She's out. (stuck her hand in the coop) I can't find the egg.
Jack: Put your head in and look for it.
Kim: (puts her head in the coop) I think I see it. (gets attack by another chicken) Ow! (shrieks and comes out with scratches on her face and feathers in her hair)
Jack: I think there may be another chicken in there.
Kim: (looks at Jack, annoyed) Ya think?
Jack: (notice the chicken's gone) Wait. Where'd she go? (He and Kim, scared, look around) Ooh! (spots the chicken on the coop and point as the chicken clucks)
(Jack and Kim scream, ran out, and shut the door, panting and gasping)
Jack: Ha! You thought you were gonna get us, but you didn't, you know why? Cause you and your little chicken brain were no match for me and my...(gets grab by the chicken) What?! (gets pull and attack by the chicken) Whoa! Help me! (Kim pulls him off with scratches on his face)
Kim: And now, I'd like to bring up a good friend. He's loyal, he's true, he's dependable. He's my vice president Jack Brewer!
Jack: (quitely to Kim while shaking her hand) Thank you. (to the crowd) So, uh, I was told as vice president that all I have to do is stand up here and look good, so, here you go. (does snap, finger, point action with the teeth clicking) Thank you.
Kim: (walks up to where Jack and Frank are sitting) Hey Jack, I don't know if you've heard but we're having another vote on Frank's expulsion tomorrow.
Jack: I'm sorry I'm not changing my mind.
Kim: (Looks disappointed, but quickly changes her expression) You don't have to, you're fired.
Jack: (devestated) What?! You picked me as Vice President because I'm a strong independent thinker who will always do what's right!
Kim: I picked you because you were nice eye candy for the campaign poster.
Jack: (even more devestated) I feel so used!
Jack: Hey Kim, uh you're not going to have to go on a date with Albert.
Kim: Yes, I am. He had the highest bid.
Jack: Well.. He did the bidding, but it wasn't for himself... it was for me.
Kim: What? Really? Why?
Jack: I don't know. I guess the thought of you going out with some another guy, To be honest... it kinda bothered me.
Kim: What are you saying Jack?
Jack: I'm saying that maybe we should go on a...
Kim: An outing?
Jack: We can definitely do an outing.
Kim: Yeah outing.
Kim: ...So, uh... Why didn't you just bid on me yourself?
Jack: I don't know... I guess, I thought it would weird our friends out.
Kim: Yeah. You're right. The minute they find out we're going on an actual... date, they'll treat us differently.
Jack: So we'll keep this to ourselves?
Jack: It's perfect. You know? I never really actually bought a corsage before, I'm pretty excited and it's for my new girlfr--person.
Kim: This is for you. (hands Jack the bracelet)
Jack: I had to hike up to the side of a mountain to bury your corsage.
Kim: And I had to pretend to be Jerry's crazy girlfriend. All this... just so we can go on a date.
Jack: You know what? You're worth it.
(Kim is touched. She and Jack walk away holding hands then he playfully sidekicks her.)
There are no conversation between Jack and Kim during this episode
- Kim runs through the banner and all of the other girls trip.
Jack: (stands up) Looking good, Kim!
Kim: (smiles at him)
Jack: Kim, just because Sloane's here, don't freak out and get all yappy.
Kim: (annoyed) I do not get yappy, Jack.
Jack: You get yappy.
Kim: No, I don't! I would know if I get yappy.
Jack: Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap.
Kim: If I was a yapper, I would know!
Jack: Hey, hey, hey! Where have you two been? We have been worried sick about Sloane!
Kim: (can't believe it face)
Rudy: Oh this Kim? She's out!
Kim: (unbelievable face)You're kicking me out of the dojo?
Jack: That is a little harsh, Rudy.
Kim: That movie was a joke. You were suppose to believe that German soldier stopped the war with nothing but his ballet shoes.
Jack: (mimics accent) Put down your weapons guys and watch me dance! (Normal voice) Let's go get some frozen yogurt.
Kim: Oh, Carl's working. He hates everyone.
Kim: (After Carl ditched her) Why does everyone love you?
Jack: It's called the 'Jack Factor'. It's charm, charisma, and all this. (motions to himself)
Kim: (after she rolls her eyes) Look Jack, now that we're going out my dad wants to meet you.... I tried to get out of it but-
Jack: Kim, relax. I can't wait to meet him. Parents love me, it's part of the 'Jack Factor'.
Kim: You really think you have something called the 'Jack Factor'? (looks at hot dog) Hey where'd you get that? (shakes head) unbelieveable! (steals his free hot dog) Give me that! (walks away)
Jack: Hey guys.
Kim: Oh, Jack this is my dad. Dad this is my.... Jack.
Kim: Jack! My father already doesn't like you. I mean, you're making things worst! What are you doing?
Jack: I don't even know what's happening! Kim, you got to set me up on a second date with your dad.
Kim: You want a second date with my dad?
Jack: (Grabs her hands) More than anything.
Chuck: Everywhere I go, he's just, there.
Kim: Dad, he's here because he's my boyfriend and I invited him. Well be nice, I'm going to go grab a water.
Kim: Jack, you did it. My dad finally likes you. Okay, come on let's go. (Skips twice) You're not wondering why I'm not limping...
Jack: No, I know you faked an injury so I could look like a hero and get along with your dad. Part of all of this, is this. Wait up, Chuck!
Jack: Check it out Kim, if you're a racer you get one of these. (hits button) It's a vroom vroom pen!
Kim: Look Jack, I don't care about some cheesy pen. What I care about is you coming down here to support me. I mean, it really shows how important I am to you, and you just want me to shut up, so you can play with your stupid pen, don't you?
Jack: So badly!
Kim: You know Jack, they say you'll never forget your first love. And I know I never will.
Jack: Remember what Rudy said, no matter where we go, we'll always be connected.
(Jack and Kim kiss)
- Kim is closest to Jack out of all the guys.
- Kim was the first out of the group to meet Jack.
- Jack met Kim first out of the rest of the gang.
- Jack and Kim are the top students in the dojo (They are both black belts).
- Jack doesn't want to fight Kim because he is afraid he will hurt her.
- They both high-five each other a lot and have hugged about four times.
- Jack looks out for Kim in many episodes. (Most known are Ricky Weaver and The Wrath of Swan)
- Jack has been known to get jealous over Kim.
- Kim stinks at denying her crush on Jack.
- They both enjoy skateboarding.
- Both Kim and Jack can't dance. But they dance anyway.
- Kim was the first to accept her feelings.
- Jack is the only one that isn't completely scared of Kim.
- Jack always holds Kim back by the waist when she tries to attack someone. (seen in The Great Escape, Dude, Where's My Sword?, and We Are Family and may other episodes)
- Jack and Kim have done karate moves that involve both of them two times.
- Kim acts differently, nicer, towards Jack compared to the other guys.
- It is seen that Jack and Kim spend time together away from the rest of the guys (i.e. Falafel Phil's, the Pier, Sticky Buns, Circus Burger, and their "date" at the movies).
- Both Jack and Kim have had dreams about each other where they had both expressed their feelings (Kung Fu Cop, Wazombie Warriors)
- Jack and Kim are president and vice president in Jack Stands Alone
- Jack and Kim begin their relationship as a couple in the episode Two Dates and a Funeral.
- It is confirmed that they are boyfriend/girlfriend in Fawlty Temple .
- They shared their first kiss at the end of Wasabi Forever and cherry blossoms rained down afterwards.
- They both do gymnastics: Jack in Fat Chance and Kim in Gabby's Gold.
- Jack keeps a picture of Kim in his locker.
- They shared their second kiss in Seaford Hustle
- Jack and Kim was the first couple on Disney who never broke up, the second couple being Jasmine and Logan from I Didn't Do It.
Kick Official Firsts
- Date- Jack asked Kim to get pizza and cut practice to have a date in Kickin' It On Our Own when they actually had their "date" in Wazombie Warriors, and went to get a burger on Ricky Weaver. They had their real first date as a couple on the episode Two Dates and a Funeral. In short, they really have no idea what qualifies as a "date".
- Dance- Jack and Kim slow dance for the first time on Spyfall since their dance was cut short on The Wrath of Swan.
- Kiss- Jack and Kim had their first kiss in Wasabi Forever since their kiss was interrupted in Karate Games
|“||I, Kick fan of "Kickin' It", do solemly swear to do my best to stick with my Kick family no matter what happens, no matter when "Kickin' It" ends. I pledge my fellow shipping to Kick and my fellow Kick family to stay true to this ship and to be a part of this family for as long as I possibly can. Wasabi.||”|
— Kick Shipper Pledge