“Invasion of the Ghost Pirates”
Season 4, Episode 7
April 14, 2014
Marty Donovan & Adrienne Sterman
With an impending lunar eclipse, an old Seaford legend surfaces about a ghost pirate returning to seek his revenge on the wharf after a lunar eclipse 300 years ago led to his ship crashing into the shore. Jack makes it clear he doesn’t believe in ghosts, but his skepticism is put to the test.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton Krupnick
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martinez
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Ian Reed Kesler as Sensei Ty
- Andy Mackenzie as Longshanks
- It is not possible for the ghost holograms to reach inside the dojo & Phil's bowling Alley, since the holograms are coming from the Ta-Da Magic Shop. But, it could be possible that Ty attached the holograms inside the dojo & the bowling Alley.
- It's never explained what happened to Longshanks's bones.
- It is not possible for Jack to think that ghosts are not real since he witnessed Milton being possessed by a ghost in Temple of Doom.
To view the Invasion of the Ghost Pirates gallery, click here.