Season 4, Episode 2
February 24, 2014
Rudy inherits a seemingly worthless piece of land, but when Jack and Milton urge him to check it out, and they uncover a hidden gold mine, and just make it by a narrow escape. Meanwhile, Jerry helps Phil complete his bucket list.
The episode begins with Jack, Milton and Rudy holding a funeral for a favored dojo member. They discover she had written them in her will, and inherit a piece of land.
The boys are angry that the land is worthless when a neighbor tries to buy the land. Rudy declines the offer, and Jack suspects the land may not be worthless.
At the land, Rudy discovers a gold mine, the neighbor, along with a few cronies, arrive and attempt to steal the gold. The gang drives them away, and they light a stick of dynamite. The gang escapes the mine and only manage to get one nugget of gold.
Back at the dojo, Jack decides they should donate the nugget to a charity in Edna's name, but Rudy got a gold tooth. Milton also takes three showers getting clean from the mine explosion.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton Krupnick
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martinez
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
To view the Gold Diggers gallery, click here.
- This the second episode to have the word 'gold' in the title, first being in Gabby's Gold.
- This the second episode Sylvester Stallion appeared in.