Season 3, Episode 11
August 12, 2013
Sean K. Lambert
Gabby's Gold is the eleventh episode in Season 3 of Kickin' It and featured Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas as a special guest star. This episode aired on August 12, 2013.
After suffering a humiliating loss, Kim's entire gymnastics team quits on her, including the coach. With only one week left before the big meet against Seaford's arch rivals, Kim is ready to accept defeat, until Milton crosses paths with Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas and recruits her to coach the team. The Gang also fights some Escaped Prisioners.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Olivia Holt as Kim B. Crawford
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martinez
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton D. McKrupnick
- Gabby Douglas (an Olympic gold medalist) as Herself
- Katherine McNamara as Claire
- Kaylee Byrant as Tori
- Gabby is Milton's girlfriend in this episode.
- It is revealed that Milton and Julie broke up.
- Jack and Kim are dating in this episode
- Jerry is really good on the rings.
- Rudy currently has Gabby's medals.
- This is the first episode mentioning Kim being on the Gymnastics team.
- Kim and Jack seemed surprised when Milton said that he and Julie broke up by stating "You went out with Julie?" but Kim was the one who set them up in the episode Clash of the Titans. This is likely for humor.
To view the Gabby's Gold gallery, click here.