It is revealed that he is in the seventh grade, but is 19. He is also known to have a little sister (Boo Gi Nights). He lives with his mother and his sister and has some pet cats.Frank tends to hang around Sensei Ty due to the fact that he is the closest person to Frank's age group. He is known to not be very street smart or book smart. This shows in Clash of the Titans when Jack states that Frank is 19 and still in the seventh grade, which shows that he isn't all that smart.
He has crush on Kim saying he likes how her hair smells and wanting to hug her. However in The Wrath of Swan, he tried to sabatoge her along with the rest of the Black Dragons for quiting on them and joining the "loser" and enemy dojo of their's. He also again tried to ask Kim to the ball in Jack Stands Alone to which she denied. In Win, Lose or Ty he shares a locker with Kim and acts as though they're married.
Frank is known to strongly hate Jack because of Karate, but is also very afraid of him throughtout many episodes.
- Wasabi Warriors (First appearance)
- Boo Gi Nights
- Clash of the Titans
- The Wrath of Swan
- Hit the Road Jack
- A Slip Down Memory Lane
- All The Presidents Friends
- Karate Games
- Kickin' It On Our Own
- Jack Stands Alone
- Win, Lose or Ty
- Jack Gets Freak
- Wasabi Forever
- It is shown that he does Ballet in Jack Stands Alone
- It is shown that he has a habit of punching his food
- He is a first degree black belt and is a master with the bo staff.
- He can break at least one board.
- Frank has been in 6th grade for 7 years (which is a long time)