Season 3, Episode 13
September 30, 2013
Jack meets Kim's dad for the first time and finds out that her father doesn't like him. Jack also learns that Chuck is a huge Laser Tag fan and has to compete against Riley, his archrival, and his son. However, when Kim injures her ankle, it is up to Jack to go in as a substitute to help her father. Will Jack earn his trust? Meanwhile, Milton, Jerry and Rudy are protecting a temple. The Gang fights off some Bandits Stealing Shaolin Treasure.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martínez
- Olivia Holt as Kim Crawford
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton D. Krupnick
- D.C. Douglas as Chuck Crawford
- Unknown as Margot
- Mara Marini as Gilda
- Eddie Pepitone as Lou
- Joseph Ferrante as Mario
- Charles Emmett as Riley
- According to the script, in this episode, Jack and Kim are already a couple. They do things like calling each other a boyfriend/girlfriend and hold hands.
- It's confirmed that Kim and Jack are officially boyfriend and girlfriend.
- When Rudy, Milton and Jerry were at the antique shop, Jerry said he was the one who set off the mini-cannon in "Dude, Where's My Sword?". This was an error, since Milton was the one who set it off, and Jerry was stuck in the wall back at the Dojo.
- The title of this episode could be a reference to the 1970's show Fawlty Towers
To view the Fawlty Temple gallery, click here.