Season 3, Episode 13
September 30, 2013
Jack meets Kim's dad for the first time and finds out that her father doesn't like him. Jack also learns that Chuck is a huge Laser Tag fan and has to compete against Riley, his archrival, and his son. However, when Kim injures her ankle, it is up to Jack to go in as a substitute to help her father. Will Jack earn his trust? Meanwhile, Milton, Jerry and Rudy are protecting a temple. The Gang fights off some Bandits Stealing Shaolin Treasure.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martínez
- Olivia Holt as Kim Crawford
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton D. Krupnick
- D.C. Douglas as Chuck Crawford
- Unknown as Margot
- Mara Marini as Gilda
- Eddie Pepitone as Lou
- Joseph Ferrante as Mario
- Charles Emmett as Riley
- According to the script, in this episode, Jack and Kim are already a couple. They do things like calling each other a boyfriend/girlfriend and hold hands.
- It's confirmed that Kim and Jack are officially boyfriend and girlfriend.
- When Rudy, Milton and Jerry were at the antique shop, Jerry said he was the one who set off the mini-cannon in "Dude, Where's My Sword?". This was an error, since Milton was the one who set it off, and Jerry was stuck in the wall back at the Dojo.
To view the Fawlty Temple gallery, click here.