Season 3, Episode 2
April 8, 2013
Rudy reluctantly agrees to babysit Sam, a troublesome boy for a few days, and so Jack offers to take on the leadership role at the dojo. Unfortunately, Jerry experiences trouble adjusting to Jack's new regime and conflict ensues. When Jerry can't take it anymore, he decides to open up a rival dojo at Falafel Phil's called Judo Jerry's.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Olivia Holt as Kim Crawford
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martinez
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton D. Krupnick
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Rio Mangini as Sam
- This episode marks the first appearance of Sam.
- This episode centers around one of Jack and Jerry's biggest arguments yet.
- While talking to Phil, Jerry admits that Jack is his best friend.
- Rudy adopts Sam in this episode.
Battle of the Dojo's - Phil VS Joan Winner: Nobody (they both did flying kicks but they went past each other and crashed into the walls)
To view the Dueling Dojos gallery, click here.