Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“Dojo Day Afternoon”
Season 1, Episode 4 (4)
June 16, 2011
Eric Dean Seaton
PlotArthur Turner, the obnoxious son of the new mall owner, joins the Bobby Wasabi dojo, and Rudy bends over backwards to please him. But Arthur rubs everyone the wrong way and uses his advantages to make the gang miserable. After an altercation with Jack, Arthur's dad forces Rudy to kick Jack out of the dojo or he will bring in a wrecking ball and turn the dojo into a parking lot. Rudy proves his loyalty to Jack and the gang by chaining himself inside the dojo to try to prevent the dojo from becoming history. Kim tries to get better stories to document on the news team and gets her chance when head reporter Margaret arrives at the mall, and almost gets hit by a wrecking ball. Kim takes over and finally gets her story.
- Leo Howard as Jack Brewer
- Dylan Riley Snyder as Milton Krupnick
- Mateo Arias as Jerry Martinez
- Olivia Holt as Kim Crawford
- Alex Christian Jones as Eddie Jones
- Jason Earles as Rudy Gillespie
- Sterling Beaumon as Arthur Turner
- Noelani Bailey as Margaret
- Jerry Kernion as Mr. Turner
- Kim is a reporter for the school news.
- It is revealed that Arthur has a green belt, but it's because his father bought it for him.
- This episode is the first one to show how protective Jack is of Jerry because when Arthur's punching dummy took out Jerry, it sparked Jack's anger and made him lose his temper. Jack would've attacked Arthur if Kim didn't hold him back.
- Karate Skill Challenge: Jack vs Arthur - Winner: Jack
- Dojo Battle: Jack vs Arthur - Winner: Jack
- Wrecking Ball Battle: Jack vs Arthur - Winner: Jack
To view the Dojo Day Afternoon gallery, click here.